should i go on minocycline 100mg for 1 month alongside probiotics to reset gut flora?

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
i probably have a fuckton of good and bad bacteria because despite eating healthy and shit i have colon/intestine problems - i have bad odour and breath despite good hygiene sometimes and sometimes i have so much fucking bacterial shit on the back of my tongue when i tongue scrape that its unbelievable.

i know i should go to a doctor for diagnosis but i legit have to wait for 1 month due to how shit my local NHS (public healthcare) GP is + the private GPs closeby are all booked up to late october so i cant even dish out £100 for quicker diagnosis. so as a last attempt to improve my health I will take an antibiotic for the first time in my life to see if it actually helps. to mitigate nuking the good bacteria alongside the bad ones I will continue eating my normal diet which is packed with probiotics + take external probiotic pills of a high quality.

i have a fuckton of forehead acne which does not look like normal hormonal acne unlike the ones of my cheeks, i also have constant fatigue for a while now. long day (2+ days) fasting and detox does jack shit in helping reduce my symptoms. i also have a bloat to my stomach which ive had constantly for some months now. so yeah high chance i have some bacterial infection

anybody who went on minocycline give me tips on what i should do on the course

1. .Dont expect instant cures, however you will feel some euphoria the first few times you use it

2. Stop eating starchy foods except potatoes fried on butter . Stick to fruit juices and sweet tea/coffee as your main carb sources (sometimes even ice cream) . Avoiding starchy foods will reduce your endotoxin load and help minocycline to work better.

3. Slush down one tablespoon of coconut water during random intervals of the day atleast thrice, this will speed your metabolism and fix your gut brain barrier.

4. After two weeks you can stop the treatment and then evaluate your health. I would recommend journalling your day and mood while on the dosing schedule.

5. If you still have fatigue after the treatment consider thyroid supplementation.

6. 100 mg in the noon and 100 mg before night should be enough. Preferably somewhat empty stomach in both those cases.

• +1
Reactions: schwanncel
1. .Dont expect instant cures, however you will feel some euphoria the first few times you use it

2. Stop eating starchy foods except potatoes fried on butter . Stick to fruit juices and sweet tea/coffee as your main carb sources (sometimes even ice cream) . Avoiding starchy foods will reduce your endotoxin load and help minocycline to work better.

3. Slush down one tablespoon of coconut water during random intervals of the day atleast thrice, this will speed your metabolism and fix your gut brain barrier.

4. After two weeks you can stop the treatment and then evaluate your health. I would recommend journalling your day and mood while on the dosing schedule.

5. If you still have fatigue after the treatment consider thyroid supplementation.

6. 100 mg in the noon and 100 mg before night should be enough. Preferably somewhat empty stomach in both those cases.
thanks for the info, i already cut starchy foods other than normal and sweet potatoes which are two staples in my diet. will start drinking coconut water again, my mum once bought a shit ton and it actually hydrated me and made me feel good (probably due to electrolytes) regarding point 6 - shouldnt it be 100mg in morning and 100 in night? the medication information says to take 200mg at once then 100mg every 12 hours - which would could go like this : 8AM-->8PM. I go to sleep 11PM-1AM and wake up 7AM so this routine would be ideal

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what does this do i’ve never heard of this on this forum

What does this actually do?