Should I go to chadlite friends party?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Feeling tired and it's after a football match, never played football or been to a match before so I have no idea what to do.
I will get extremely NT mogged by all of these hyper NT normies that lifemog me to andromeda. Only reason I'm invited is because I met him at a driving lesson and we haven't talked for almost a year.
I'll also have an instant statusmin because I barely know anyone and the few people I know, know me from when I was 110kg 50%+ morbidly obese giga nerd.
Should I still go?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8919, BrettyBoy and 7 others
Yeah go. You don’t have to stay for the entire time but you need those experiences

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, karbo, Pumanator and 2 others
Go 4 it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, bladeeout and Danish_Retard
Ja.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Danish_Retard
NTmaxxing it is.
Should I drink a lot to lose my inhib or just be mildly drunk so I don't do autistic shit?
Mild bro. Try and fuck its easier when girls are all drunk at parties (you risking metoo tho)

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mild bro. Try and fuck its easier when girls are all drunk at parties (you risking metoo tho)
Not gonna try to lose KHHV because I am still a disgusting subhuman until I am done softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Yeah, whatever happens is better than rotting at home

• +1
yes... cherish your youth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9380
No
You're sub 6, it's pointless and self-destructing, first get your surgeries and then worry about meeting people

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, PYT, Stare and 1 other person
No
You're sub 6, it's pointless and self-destructing, first get your surgeries and then worry about meeting people
Kill yourself loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, penis3, karbo and 2 others
No
Then OP will be a 25 yo KHHV, with zero experience and a wasted youth
Worst advice I have ever read

• +1
Then OP will be a 25 yo KHHV, with zero experience and a wasted youth
Worst advice I have ever read
what experience will he get now? how to get negged by superior looking males and girls? how to be that one guy at the corner who tried to socialize but couldn't?
get real, this isn't a site for sugarcoating :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Kevin Logan
Nothing to lose

• +1
Drink at the party til you're low inhib enough, then stop drinking. Only drink very little to maintain it after that. If you're average and low inhib at the party u can slay easy

• +1
Drink at the party til you're low inhib enough, then stop drinking. Only drink very little to maintain it after that. If you're average and low inhib at the party u can slay easy
Don't even wanna try to slay tbh. I can barely talk to normies beyond meaningless smalltalk and banter but I honestly can't figure what it is that teenage girls talk about. Over for stemcel non-nt copers jfl.

Don't even wanna try to slay tbh. I can barely talk to normies beyond meaningless smalltalk and banter but I honestly can't figure what it is that teenage girls talk about. Over for stemcel non-nt copers jfl.
What do teenage girls talk about? Their boyfriends and very rarely anything else

• +1
What do teenage girls talk about? Their boyfriends and very rarely anything else
Sounds like Incel cope but honestly when I think about it that is most of the conversations between male and female that I've heard or participated in.

Sounds like Incel cope but honestly when I think about it that is most of the conversations between male and female that I've heard or participated in.
Nah I mean between Teenage girls, most girls talk about their boyfriends/boys they like between themselves, and thats most of it. When girls talk with guys its either flirtatious talk or just common interests if they're friendzoned

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Dionysus
what experience will he get now? how to get negged by superior looking males and girls? how to be that one guy at the corner who tried to socialize but couldn't?
get real, this isn't a site for sugarcoating :rolleyes:
IDK how he looks but maybe he can get a ugly girl, which is good for someone who gets nothing

• JFL
are you not going?

• +1
I’d say go, there is always a chance it can go well. If you do, tell us how it went bhai

• +1
Supply everyone with drugs to make some money and boost your social status

• JFL
how to be that one guy at the corner who tried to socialize but couldn't?
you need exposure to get social, avoiding it makes it worse

comes from a guy who advises people to surgerymax to 6+psl before they socialize

hope ur trolling, otherwise just stop posting

• +1
go tbh

• +1
you need exposure to get social, avoiding it makes it worse
Sure, because the exposure you get as a sub 5 and 6 are completely the same right?
This is the very point of this forum, that looks are king, the only thing that matters, that they influence every sphere of your life
To advise that a sub5 go jestermaxx between superior males is bluepilled, irresponsible
My god, is this becoming a feel-good subreddit? The PSL really hit its low, what the fuck happened to this community, soon telling someone to get double jaw will be "creepy and incel as fuck bro, just go shower and trim your nails" :lul:

Feeling tired and it's after a football match, never played football or been to a match before so I have no idea what to do.
I will get extremely NT mogged by all of these hyper NT normies that lifemog me to andromeda. Only reason I'm invited is because I met him at a driving lesson and we haven't talked for almost a year.
I'll also have an instant statusmin because I barely know anyone and the few people I know, know me from when I was 110kg 50%+ morbidly obese giga nerd.
Should I still go?
yes

• +1
Go and have a good time :)

• +1
How did ur party go? I made out with a white foid who i mog and pissed off some girls by saying faggot

• +1
How did ur party go? I made out with a white foid who i mog and pissed off some girls by saying faggot
Shit got cancelled after the football match, only like 2 other people wanted to come so I didn't bother.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matthias8272 and lutte
Shit got cancelled after the football match, only like 2 other people wanted to come so I didn't bother.

• +1
you look decent just very sad. downturn lips people like us are not NT because our facial structure IS A RESULT OF OUR BRAIN DIFFERENCE. we are fated to be non NT

we all know you will go so good luck

• +1
always go

more experience for your NT level

opportunities everywhere

no reason not to, when you get older youll look back and regret not socialmaxxing

• +1