Should I go to college?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Currently I make enough from online businesses as to where I could live off them, but I’m considering going to college for the experience and to slay, should I? I’d probably go somewhere like ASU or sum and js party, is it worth it or retarded idea?

tags

@kebab @PseudoMaxxer @Eli @anthony111553

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 32734, Kristin and 2 others
lmao kys tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Manletmachine and socialcel
but seriously that's one of the worst ideas i've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
What r ur stats

How is it a bad idea
lmao u make money, yet pay for 4 years of university for the sole purpose of getting pussy that's basically prostution.

If you know what degree you want then yes.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
yes, you should go to college or else you won't develop essential social skills.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel and wsada
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and wsada
i guess it also depends on tuition and how long u plan on going

• +1
cope. you devolp those in high school.
high school is nothing like college pal, also imagine your friends getting to college and getting new friends and social circles while you sit at home and learn nothing

high school is nothing like college pal, also imagine your friends getting to college and getting new friends and social circles while you sit at home and learn nothing
high school is more like actual real life, in college you won't have social circles that live in different parts of states (3 hours away)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes get pussy and humiliate indian cucks. Then post slay stories on .org to flex on dalits

• JFL

this guy didn't go to college, he explained how deeply he regretted it. Basically just gone into depression and had a feeling of missing out

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and socialcel
Sure buddy

this is me
IMG 9408

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Last year i moved out this year i stayed home

Let me advise u, move out if u care about ur social life

• Woah
this guy didn't go to college, he explained how deeply he regretted it. Basically just gone into depression and had a feeling of missing out
I think it depends on the person. I’m in second year of college and have absolutely no friends or social life all I do is rot in my room. And w/o college U should still be able to befriend young people from work, volunteering, activities etc. You need to be proactive to make friends in college anyway

College is also where incel like me start to become aware of our insecurities and become very emotionally unstable and reclusive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and socialcel
You dont but if you want the uni experience just go their sit in class or in the uni genral .

And do your bussiness and you don't need to pay

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and socialcel
thats actually my dream, to make enough money to just start a Uni to slay and Party.

Can i dm you btw, got some questions about your online business.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Kristin
Currently I make enough from online businesses as to where I could live off them, but I’m considering going to college for the experience and to slay, should I? I’d probably go somewhere like ASU or sum and js party, is it worth it or retarded idea?

tags

@kebab @PseudoMaxxer @Eli @anthony111553
Worth it if you are going into stem. Otherwise use it as an excuse to fuck women

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and socialcel
thats actually my dream, to make enough money to just start a Uni to slay and Party.

Can i dm you btw, got some questions about your online business.
Are you a wageslave at the moment? Save up and go to college boyo

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You dont but if you want the uni experience just go their sit in class or in the uni genral .

And do your bussiness and you don't need to pay
You can just squat in uni libraries or whatever or go to the free seminars/lectures too

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
uh ok i guess, but you're not htn. Ltn to high ltn at best
I ve seen his face bro. Makes me mad how much of a fakecel he is. Im gonna rape him.

You just need one contact in uni to go to all the parties etc. you don't need to be in the university

You should because you are nonNT rn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin