Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Adamsmith12345

Adamsmith12345

FACE HEIGHT STATUS NT FRAME
There’s a girl I could go with
The problem is

- I’m giga non NT, high inhib, aspie
- I don’t know anyone in my school but she knows a lot of people, so she would just run off with others
- I’ll be social mogged when she actually talks to ppl and hangs around her friend group
- No one knows me so I’ll be like an aspie freak and her friends will look at me weirdly jfl

Also, should I ask her to get me into an after party?

I have 0 friends and I’ve never been to a party and I’d be so high inhib and out of place in a party

My retarded repetitive mannerisms, my weird voice, my high inhib, my lack of any social circle, are all DEATH SENTENCES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Should I go, or will I be brutally MOGGED?

There’s a girl I could go with
The problem is

- I’m giga non NT, high inhib, aspie
- I don’t know anyone in my school but she knows a lot of people, so she would just run off with others
- I’ll be social mogged when she actually talks to ppl and hangs around her friend group
- No one knows me so I’ll be like an aspie freak and her friends will look at me weirdly jfl

Also, should I ask her to get me into an after party?

I have 0 friends and I’ve never been to a party and I’d be so high inhib and out of place in a party

My retarded repetitive mannerisms, my weird voice, my high inhib, my lack of any social circle, are all DEATH SENTENCES :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Should I go, or will I be brutally MOGGED?
Bro if you have the chance to go, then GO

You'll go mental if you stay home and then cope for the rest of the year on why you didn't go

Tagging forum friends 🤙 :

@Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh @pur3e @Octillionaire @Daiquiris @Goebread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Op, don't listen to these retards. I'll give you the best advice on this topic.

No, don't go, unless you want to get brutally mogged and left traumatized for life. I never went to to homecoming even tho I got invited by girls, because I know I wouldn't fit in.

You're probably gonna be a dummy and go anyway because you're stubborn and you just made this post for someone to reassure you of going, but this is the best advice you're gonna get.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
If bro is on this site, he'll get brutally mogged eventually :lul:
Just drop out of highschool so chad won't mog you :lul: :lul: Basement max 100 years to avoid chad :lul:

Just go to the fucking party, wtf else are you going to do?

Last edited:
this is really bluepilled but fuck it, you only live once man, who cares if you get mogged just focus on having the best time possible

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 5455
fourth option you aren't considering: if you don't go to homecoming, at least go to an after party and get drunk as fuck. live a little nigga don't listen to rotters

Last edited:
I wonder the same
Focus on getting the girl first though retard jfl

Just go, you can't be mogged and people literally don't care. Just dont make a scene.

UPDATE:

i went to the homecoming dance tonight.

i thought i'd be nt & height & social circle mogged by everyone there, but it was the other way around. im a senior, and i forgot that seniors usually are the top moggers. i frame mog and height mogged most people there

a lot of people didnt even go with girls so i even NT mogged them by having a girl to go with.

Success ✅✅✅✅

Only 1 failure: i didnt manage to get into an after party, because the person who was going to help me get in ghosted me.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

i went to the homecoming dance tonight. i didnt manage to get into an after party, because the person who was going to help me get in ghosted me.

i thought i'd be nt & height & social circle mogged by everyone there, but it was the other way around. im a senior, and i forgot that seniors usually are the top moggers. i frame mog and height mogged most people there

a lot of people didnt even go with girls so i even NT mogged them.

Success ✅✅✅✅
Proud Of You Yes GIF

• +1
Brag thread

• Hmm...