Title

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and delonisliterallyme
you will but indian girls are nasty
and I’m not talking about personality, they’re literally unclean

Everyone mogs Indians

you will but indian girls are nasty
and I’m not talking about personality, they’re literally unclean
I feel like im gonna get raped by currycels, i might visit xangsane once im there

• JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
Hey man i can rate you i’m a pretty goos rater
I dont need rating bhai , i know im a stinking subhuman already from expierence w other ppl, easiest way to tell your sub5 is by how people treat you

I dont need rating bhai , i know im a stinking subhuman already from expierence w other ppl, easiest way to tell your sub5 is by how people treat you
Not rlly lol

U might just be mtn flat

yea sure

but it’s not really that fun compared to other places. the people are dirt poor, ugly af, and constantly ask for selfies

it all fun and games untill you encounter an indian with thick hair and perfect skin who mogs u

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
I always send randoms to ur dms when i dont wanna rate em below high mtn cause i feel bad
That guy from the other day acc scored 33% harmony lol just as i predicted. Non distorted pic too

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
That guy from the other day acc scored 33% harmony lol just as i predicted. Non distorted pic too
Fuck i always feel bad telling people its over

Esp when they think they’re htn or smth i hate having to break the news

Some guy came into my dms saying he was htn when hes textbook mtn and i just sent him over to u 😭

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Fuck i always feel bad telling people its over

Esp when they think they’re htn or smth i hate having to break the news

Some guy came into my dms saying he was htn when hes textbook mtn and i just sent him over to u 😭
I didn't get a dm by him but yeah i feel bad rating guys low too lol. Except for when they're humble and know that they are below average

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth