Why any black person would get mogged in the slums of Mumbai.

I don't get that either. You go on IG and if there's a black person, comment section will be filled with indians being racist. It's like u guys don't have mirrors at home? :lul:

all this cope about muh indo aryan, reality is that if indians shave their heads they all look black af, but short and with tiny dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Sovvton
Now hear me out, I know what some of you may be thinking

“You’re black, why are you putting your own race down and tap dancing for the brown man”

Well this is not the case. As I’m sure you know “in the slums of Mumbai” is a commonly used to mock whenever a person horribly overestimates someones looks/PSL/appeal etc. to say that they would only have such a high rating compared to the people in the slums of Mumbai

However when it comes to us black people, this is not applicable. Why?

Because brown people hate us

Not necessarily brown people as a whole, but brown people from majority brown countries. They hate us disproportionately more than white people and east asians. I’m pretty sure a majority of them would legit enslave us right this second if they could.

For this reason, even if you were to drop a 6’5, 7 PSL, statusmaxxed Tyrone into Mumbai the whole city would probably come together to beat his ass and throw him in a jail cell. Brutal. Our SMV out there is below 0 no matter how good looking you are.

That being said, what would the black version of the slums of Mumbai be, where is the SMV of a black person immediately maxed out? I don’t even think a place like that exists. Closest thing I could think of is scandinavia which some saveeuropecels will try deny, but its no secret that pulling out there as a black (foreigner) is pretty easier if you aren’t autistic.
it's only brown brahs who hate black brahs

meanwhile pajeetas crave Tyrones just like toilets of any other race do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sovvton and klip11
They assume I'm blasian ot polynesian or some other variety. @Gengar also bears witness to this brutal treatment that i had to undergo on reddit.
Didn't expect to find you on there. Literally front page. :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Sovvton
Now hear me out, I know what some of you may be thinking

“You’re black, why are you putting your own race down and tap dancing for the brown man”

Well this is not the case. As I’m sure you know “in the slums of Mumbai” is a commonly used to mock whenever a person horribly overestimates someones looks/PSL/appeal etc. to say that they would only have such a high rating compared to the people in the slums of Mumbai

However when it comes to us black people, this is not applicable. Why?

Because brown people hate us

Not necessarily brown people as a whole, but brown people from majority brown countries. They hate us disproportionately more than white people and east asians. I’m pretty sure a majority of them would legit enslave us right this second if they could.

For this reason, even if you were to drop a 6’5, 7 PSL, statusmaxxed Tyrone into Mumbai the whole city would probably come together to beat his ass and throw him in a jail cell. Brutal. Our SMV out there is below 0 no matter how good looking you are.

That being said, what would the black version of the slums of Mumbai be, where is the SMV of a black person immediately maxed out? I don’t even think a place like that exists. Closest thing I could think of is scandinavia which some saveeuropecels will try deny, but its no secret that pulling out there as a black (foreigner) is pretty easier if you aren’t autistic.
Fuck u niggers,Whites stacies and mine and mine only