Should I go to uni paying 20k per year?

B

blonde chad

Bronze
What do u think, i got 68k scholarship in the usa as an international student going to international biz administration but I don't want to pay 20k per year, iwould much rather put in crypto and my biz but my parents want me to go and are willing to pay 20k

no lmao

• +1
Reactions: john2
What do u think, i got 68k scholarship in the usa as an international student going to international biz administration but I don't want to pay 20k per year, iwould much rather put in crypto and my biz but my parents want me to go and are willing to pay 20k
let your parents pay and invest your life savings in crypto
sell your car
sell everything
invest in crypto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and hytt
biggest scam in universe only worth if you want to show off ur degrees to normies or ur forced to get a degree to wageslave

let your parents pay and invest your life savings in crypto
sell your car
sell everything
invest in crypto
already 5k in, i dont have car anything else, i want to escape this country and move to usa cuz of freedom and able to fuck girls more easily

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
already 5k in, i dont have car anything else, i want to escape this country and move to usa cuz of freedom and able to fuck girls more easily
nigga you dont have a clue :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc
its over for you broski just give it up

Attachments

• Lebronevil.jpg
    Lebronevil.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
What's your ethnicity?

sorry, missclick

you could never be and will never be as legendary as my pookie bear lebron hes the light in my life and really inspires me

• Ugh..
Reactions: blonde chad
guys i need serious answers from life experienced users