SPAM
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 148
- Reputation
- 131
IF i studied and got to do a masters in ivy league uni or other top uni is it worth the grind, would it be worth my time. thanks BROS for helping
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
depends on ur degree. but for most degrees noIF i studied and got to do a masters in ivy league uni or other top uni is it worth the grind, would it be worth my time. thanks BROS for helping
For Physics im just more going to live the uni life one last time? is it worth the hype thanks for the replydepends on ur degree. but for most degrees no
Any ones there that don't party?go to an ivy league for the stacys
What would you recommend would it be worth the experience?Depends on which ivy
It really depends, but the majority of them don't party a lotAny ones there that don't party?
if you have the money to go to one, go ahead, although I don't really know any specific onesWhat would you recommend would it be worth the experience?
It really depends, but the majority of them don't party a lot
Yeah I just want to retardmax for a year and pretend the bp dosesn't exist while goingto UNI. THANKSif you have the money to go to one, go ahead, although I don't really know any specific ones
Yeah, on average, Ivy League schools pay way more right out of college, not depending on the degree, and you get lots of connectionsIF i studied and got to do a masters in ivy league uni or other top uni is it worth the grind, would it be worth my time. thanks BROS for helping
horrible field. go finance, and forget.For Physics im just more going to live the uni life one last time? is it worth the hype thanks for the reply
Literally the only niggas the ivies admit nowadays bruh
Would I be discrimnated by the UNI for being white?Literally the only niggas the ivies admit nowadays bruh![]()
has to be at a target thohorrible field. go finance, and forget.
Would I be discrimnated by the UNI for being white?
Is there any top UNI were this doesnt happen I dont want get kicked out from there by going on a sperg rant at my professer
yes, uni admissions are racist and sexist as hellWould I be discrimnated by the UNI for being white?
Yeah i just hhave this image of it since im a kid like you "made it" if you went to an ivy. but i feel like most students low iqyes, uni admissions are racist and sexist as hell
you have higher odds being a female minority than being a regular dude (if ur mostly male tho it decreases ur chances)
theyre not exactly low iq but they're ego inflated cuz they go to an ivy (some are humble but still)Yeah i just hhave this image of it since im a kid like you "made it" if you went to an ivy. but i feel like most students low iq
which of them party a lot, so I can goIt really depends, but the majority of them don't party a lot
GOOD POINT I ALREADY HAVE BACHEOLRS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. IM WONDERING WOULD DOING A MASTERS IN IVY. GIVE THE SAME FEELING AS FIRST WEEK OF STARTING UNI BACHELORS.What I've been told (at least if you're doing STEM) is that Ivy league really helps to get super top end jobs, like those insane wall street quantitative finance entry positions with >300k$ annual salaries. But if you're not planning on getting into something super competitive then it might not be worth it.
Although for STEM it's probably ideal to go to MIT.
there's no point of going to college if you dont make it into an ivy leagueIF i studied and got to do a masters in ivy league uni or other top uni is it worth the grind, would it be worth my time. thanks BROS for helping
I'm starting my masters next year, but from what I've heard it's quite different compared to the candidates. It's a lot more insular, you'll be hanging around with the same people a lot and you'll be quite a bit more independent. Can't speak personally for any ivy schools, though.GOOD POINT I ALREADY HAVE BACHEOLRS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO. IM WONDERING WOULD DOING A MASTERS IN IVY. GIVE THE SAME FEELING AS FIRST WEEK OF STARTING UNI BACHELORS.