Should I gymcel at 14?

D

Deleted member 20638

Iron
I'm 5'8 at 14

I saw a thread discussing a hypothesis where it was said that strong muscles have higher contractile force which counters the growth plate force leading to a potentially shorter height.

That being said, should I gymcel? Will stretching help?

No need to at your age. Play normal sports, no need to go to the gym.

Focus on heightmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 20519
Just dont wait till 18 at least i have 2 friends back in M school who used to lift since they were 13 and guess what at 21 now they are both fucking manlets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Just dont wait till 18 at least i have 2 friends back in M school who used to lift since they were 13 and guess what at 21 now they are both fucking manlets
They did deadlifts?

I'm 5'8 at 14

I saw a thread discussing a hypothesis where it was said that strong muscles have higher contractile force which counters the growth plate force leading to a potentially shorter height.

That being said, should I gymcel? Will stretching help?
Go swimming for framemaxxing young nigga

14 and ur here? i wonder what your mental state is like in a few years

Not sure but they used to lift heavy weights and brag about it at school
Lol they aren't short cuz they lift heavy. They lift heavy bcz they had lots of T and Estorgen fused their growth plates soon

Lol they aren't short cuz they lift heavy. They lift heavy bcz they had lots of T and Estorgen fused their growth plates soon
Idk about that but one of them had a brother and he was tall and his dad was tall 2 they are both skinny and dont lift at all

Idk about that but one of them had a brother and he was tall and his dad was tall 2 they are both skinny and dont lift at all
Genetics are weird but maybe ur right who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519