should i gymmaxx

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
At First, I don't like gymmaxxed physique AT ALL, but if that can improve my attractivness to other people i Will do It. The thing Is, I don't have much masculine features and looks, i have more sort of prettyboy appeal. I have good appeal to e-girls,emo and those who dress baggy like 90's vibes idk how to describe them,but these types are rare in the Place where i live. But i have much lower appeal to other types of girls,these are much more common here, like ltb-mtb at most

@EasyMan875 @Eli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I think that everyone would benefit with a good bod. Obviously u don’t have to be roided up and jacked but a muscular and lean body is very desirable by women. Also, going to the gym keeps me from killing myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and goo25
At First, I don't like gymmaxxed physique AT ALL, but if that can improve my attractivness to other people i Will do It. The thing Is, I don't have much masculine features and looks, i have more sort of prettyboy appeal. I have good appeal to e-girls,emo and those who dress baggy like 90's vibes idk how to describe them,but these types are rare in the Place where i live. But i have much lower appeal to other types of girls,these are much more common here, like ltb-mtb at most

@EasyMan875 @Eli
Work for this style of body
Hq720
IMG 20210623 192922

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, goo25 and becomingnearperfect
Gymmax is essential, and when a girl tells you she likes skinny guys, she's not referring to the nerd body but to Vinnie's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and goo25
this looks great
how much time do u think would be needed? im very skinny
1 or 2 years maybe, diet part is crucial

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Gymmax is essential, and when a girl tells you she likes skinny guys, she's not referring to the nerd body but to Vinnie's
i mean like girls to me not what they Say in general

• +1
i mean like girls to me not what they Say in general
to have seen your face without lens distortion, a genio as well as gymmax will raise you enough to attract pretty girls , all this with a long haircut (it would look great on you) and you're set ~prettyboy

• Love it
no one likes huge bulky guys except other dudes.Just stay lean and appeal to jbs

to have seen your face without lens distortion, a genio as well as gymmax will raise you enough to attract pretty girls , all this with a long haircut (it would look great on you) and you're set ~prettyboy
thanks but i don't know about the long hair because apart that i have straight hair so i should grow them in awkward stage for a lot of months,and then get a Perm, i tried faceapp long hair filter and they looked shit idk maybe It was the type of haircut

• +1
thanks but i don't know about the long hair because apart that i have straight hair so i should grow them in awkward stage for a lot of months, i tried faceapp long hair filter and they looked shit idk maybe It was the type of haircut
Yeah gotta use something to have this final style
3040d981747a6859c9cc6e37356f5908

• +1
The Vinnie. Hacker physique was the athletic physique I was talking about

• +1