should i have kids?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i really don't want my last name/bloodline to die out, what would my grandfather think? i can't let him down but i also know how fucked the world is and it will most likely get worse, i just want my son to be something i could never be and raise him to be smart, i want him to be a special agent or some cool smart job like that, if i had a daughter i would probably have a mental breakdown and butcher her and the wife

what do you think? im thinking of what my grandad would want

serious replies only, i want to decide today and if i descide to make it a goal in life

please only serious responses

tagging some of the boys @triggered @SteelTitan @volcelfatcel @one job away @BigBiceps

also this isn't because im some cuck and have a dream of having kids and a wife it is pretty much 100% about keeping the last name and bloodline going coz i only have one brother and i don't think he'll have kids and i also have a cousin with our last name and i feel like he would have kids but i feel like i have to just incase

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, BigBiceps and Deleted member 14677
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, n0rthface, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
i really don't want my last name/bloodline to die out, what would my grandfather think? i can't let him down but i also know how fucked the world is and it will most likely get worse, i just want my son to be something i could never be and raise him to be smart, i want him to be a special agent or some cool smart job like that, if i had a daughter i would probably have a mental breakdown and butcher her and the wife

what do you think? im thinking of what my grandad would want

serious replies only, i want to decide today and if i descide to make it a goal in life

please only serious responses

tagging some of the boys @triggered @SteelTitan @volcelfatcel @one job away @BigBiceps
I have decided I will probably safe some sperm. Just in case. But I won’t have kids if you ask me rn.due to my recession. Such a waste ngl. Everything else is amazing on me. Body brains height everything is just exceptional. Judt my side fcked my life

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, n0rthface and Deleted member 10615
I have decided I will probably safe some sperm. Just in case. But I won’t have kids if you ask me rn.due to my recession.
why not? because of how the world is turning out with the new degenerate generation?

Your grandad will die soon

i want to have a family and raise my kids to be gigachads
i respect that, do you think you could make gigachad kids with the right girl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
i respect that, do you think you could make gigachad kids with the right girl?
ye she just needs a good pheno, i have good bones
and i will make sure they do everything right in their upbringing to get the best height, bones etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
He is dead so why do you care
your retarted, if your dad or grandparents or someone died you would just forget what they would want?

why not? because of how the world is turning out with the new degenerate generation?
Recession especially in my case is to 90% genetic. I don’t want my kids to love some girl knowing they could never have her due to unfair reasons. Or to know they never had a good life simply due to lookism. Or even get bullied. Im also a bit of a perfectionist. I mog most of humanity easily even with recession. But my brain forces me to only accept super high standards. So idk maybe I give genetic recombination a try. Probably not.

But then I also had to take care of kids. I’m not sure I could do that. My psyche is pretty damaged and fcked up. I can’t even keep healthy relationships so how am I gonna have a good parenting and relationship with the mother.

just not stable enough for that.

• +1
Recession especially in my case is to 90% genetic. I don’t want my kids to love some girl knowing they could never have her due to unfair reasons. Or to know they never had a good life simply due to lookism. Im also a bit of a perfectionist. I mog most of humanity easily even with recession. But my brain forces me to only accept super high standards. So idk maybe I give genetic recombination a try. Probably not.

But then I also had to take care of kids. I’m not sure I could do that. My psyche is pretty damaged and fcked up. I can’t even keep healthy relationships so how am I gonna have a good parenting and relationship with the mother.

bro im pretty sure recession isn't genetic, if your kids don't mouthbreath they'll be fine. the only way recession is genetic is through allergies and stuff like that so it forces them to breath though there mouth

• +1
Reactions: one job away
bro im pretty sure recession isn't genetic, if your kids don't mouthbreath they'll be fine. the only way recession is genetic is through allergies and stuff like that so it forces them to breath though there mouth
Recession due to a deep bite is most of the time caused by a too strong lower lip muscle. It pushes back the upper front teeth. So far there is nothing to prevent it. That’s what my ortho told me. I asked how to prevent it exactly for that reason with kids.

• +1
Most recession is due to genetic reasons.

people cope with surroundings but the hard truth is it’s not. Usually the mouth breathing is a result of the genetics worsening the recession if anything. But the causes are nearly always genetic

• +1
Recession due to a deep bite is most of the time caused by a too strong lower lip muscle. It pushes back the upper front teeth. So far there is nothing to prevent it. That’s what my ortho told me. I asked how to prevent it exactly for that reason with kids.
can bimax or something fix it? don't deep bite people have wide jaws for some reason? also is deep bite and over bite the same? and can the potruding lower lip be fixed by surgery later in life?

• +1

people cope with surroundings but the hard truth is it’s not. Usually the mouth breathing is a result of the genetics worsening the recession if anything. But the causes are nearly always genetic
yeah i feel like allergies and hayfever and all that shit causes mouthbreathing witch is genetic but besides that i don't feel like there are any other genes

• +1
can bimax or something fix it? don't deep bite people have wide jaws for some reason? also is deep bite and over bite the same? and can the potruding lower lip be fixed by surgery later in life?
It’s not a protruding lip. It’s a too strong lip. That’s a difference. Protrusion means in direction where you are looking but a too strong lip means it’s pushed upwards preventing the upper teeth to grow normally. It’s hard to write it’s easier to demonstrate. But I don’t have time for it anyways rn.

And yes. Bimax fixes a recession. But it doesn’t prevent it.

And yes they usually have a wider jaw

yeah i feel like allergies and hayfever and all that shit causes mouthbreathing witch is genetic but besides that i don't feel like there are any other genes
Well. You know nothing about medical shit. You didn’t study it. Feel however you like but if you ask any professional he will tell you it’s genetics.

go have kids. I’m not telling you to not. I wish my sister wil continue our bloodline. As I said my genetics are insane when it comes to body and brain. But I just couldn’t handle it on so many levels.

• +1
Deep bite and over bite are not the same.

Class 2 means the teeth are set back

Deep bit and overbite are usually class 2. idk if they can be any other class than class 2.

just search up images you will see the difference

@one job away i think im confused about the lower lip thing, if you have a deep bite does your lower lip potrude really far out due to being naturally strong? and it also shades and covers some of the chin?

@one job away i think im confused about the lower lip thing, if you have a deep bite does your lower lip potrude really far out due to being naturally strong? and it also shades and covers some of the chin?
The lower lip is pushed too far up.

as I said this Applys to MY case. Not nessesarily to yours. But if you have a class 2 deep bite the chances you have the same cause are high. And in 90% that’s a genetic cause.

in my case it behaves like this:

Have your lips in the rested position.
now push ONLY your upper lip up. Leave both lips at rest. Don’t use any muscle.
You will see that the lower lip will naturally push up and go OVER your upper incisors because the muscle that controls the lower lip is too strong. Ideally that should NOT be the case. The lower lip should NOT be pushed over the upper incisors.

due to that strong lower lip the upper teeth are stunted in their growth by the lip resulting ina recession

do you want kids? if you do what reason? i just want the last name to keep going on
It's not about the last name. It's about the blood. Many people unrelated to you may have your last name.

• +1
It's not about the last name. It's about the blood. Many people unrelated to you may have your last name.
Reminder op is 81 iq white man (he actually took a test)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
my last name is very rare, it is eastern european, i could only find 2 other families with my last name but yeah i get your point

mirmin my sig?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
if i had a daughter i would probably have a mental breakdown and butcher her and the wife
You have a 50% chance of having a daughter, if you would hate her don't have kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 15099
You have a 50% chance of having a daughter, if you would hate her don't have kids.

If I have daughters I'll only give them the bare minimum to survive and tell them to whore themselves out on OF.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 10615 and AlexAP
If I have daughters I'll only give them the bare minimum to survive and tell them to whore themselves out on OF.
Would you treat sons better?

• +1
Reactions: fras
Would you treat sons better?

Yes, my son would get a Bugatti for his 18th birthday.

Why? Because 99% of parents think the exact opposite way. They shove everything up "muh poor little princess'" ass while the dudes are left to fight for themselves (because men are strong :soy::soy:). I'm gonna go against that system. There are more than enough ways for my potential daughters to support themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
Yes, my son would get a Bugatti for his 18th birthday.

Why? Because 99% of parents think the exact opposite way. They shove everything up "muh poor little princess'" ass while the dudes are left to fight for themselves (because men are strong :soy::soy:). I'm gonna go against that system. There are more than enough ways for my potential daughters to support themselves.
Kinda based ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10615 and fras
my last name is very rare, it is eastern european, i could only find 2 other families with my last name but yeah i get your point

mirmin my sig?
Miring Mahone ngl. I wish I was as low inhib badass as him.

• Love it
Depends on your genetic predisposition/health, looks and financial situation, in that order

• +1
He is dead so why do you care
You are an utter subhuman.

he struggled for OP,l to be alive. To just throw out what has been passed down is to make his struggle pointless and make his life pointless.

Recession especially in my case is to 90% genetic. I don’t want my kids to love some girl knowing they could never have her due to unfair reasons. Or to know they never had a good life simply due to lookism. Or even get bullied. Im also a bit of a perfectionist. I mog most of humanity easily even with recession. But my brain forces me to only accept super high standards. So idk maybe I give genetic recombination a try. Probably not.

Doesn't make much sense if recession is genetic and an individual who's recessed would be attractive/ have good health signs regardless it would mean that a) recession isn't predominantly genetic or b) recession isn't important for reproductive fitness which is wrong.
Well. You know nothing about medical shit.
You too
You didn’t study it. Feel however you like but if you ask any professional he will tell you it’s genetics.
No not true and even if so wouldn't mean that they're correct
go have kids. I’m not telling you to not. I wish my sister wil continue our bloodline. As I said my genetics are insane when it comes to body and brain.
sure

Elongated head 14 2
An elongated head was an ideal of beauty among the Mangbetu people 1930 2
Schdel der Chongos 2

these skulls are just the product of genetics bro
forces doesn't change bones😂

• Woah
Doesn't make much sense if recession is genetic and an individual who's recessed would be attractive/ have good health signs regardless it would mean that a) recession isn't predominantly genetic or b) recession isn't important for reproductive fitness which is wrong.

You too

sure

View attachment 1380922View attachment 1380923View attachment 1380924
what the fuck causes that weird ass skull? mouth breathing? never seen anything like that irl

OP if this makes you feel better you are actually slightly more likely to have a boy than a girl
there is like 106 boys born for 100 girls born
if you want your name and blood line to stay alive then have kids
but you're young anyway right
its not like you're gonna have kids rn

• +1
OP if this makes you feel better you are actually slightly more likely to have a boy than a girl
there is like 106 boys born for 100 girls born
if you want your name and blood line to stay alive then have kids
but you're young anyway right
its not like you're gonna have kids rn
yeah thats true, i still have alot of time at 17

You too

sure

View attachment 1380922View attachment 1380923View attachment 1380924
I feel no need to blackpill people anymore. Life is better without knowing reason. Just fix as best as you can and make the best out of it. Have kids. I’m not talking anyone out of it. Whatever makes you happy.

I feel no need to blackpill people anymore. Life is better without knowing reason. Just fix as best as you can and make the best out of it. Have kids. I’m not talking anyone out of it. Whatever makes you happy.
when u don't have arguments ok

Yes, the jews want your bloodline to die, you must frustrate their evil plans ✡️
Coronavirus: Antisemitism | Anti-Defamation League

Last edited: