Should I help the guy in class that’s getting bullied?

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,900
Reputation
11,213
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, J.bass and pleasevanity
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
Yes be a hero
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and AscendHQ
Depends If Hes friendly to you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and AscendHQ
Yes bhai that is the true essence of this forum and blackpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Attila The Hun and AscendHQ
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
Yes help him why would you not
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and AscendHQ
Tell him to pay you protection Money

Thats what i would do
You’re on smth but I feel bad. I think I’m gonna help him. For free
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and 5ft2cutecel
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
fair bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and AscendHQ
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
Pls Do it i hate bullies the reason im bad guy are them
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel, Gen1leman and AscendHQ
Pls Do it i hate bullies the reason im bad guy are them
You’re right, I’ve decided my mind Monday next guy that tries to joke around with him. I’ll confront them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel, Gen1leman and truefoidslayerpqoqo
only if you want it, why u ask that question here, if u truly wanna help him do it, just do it mate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and truefoidslayerpqoqo
Do it, u are going to feel good about it forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and AscendHQ
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
yeah , i will help the bullied kid too in my class
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
He is kind of weird though like I honestly understand why they’re bullying him but it’s also kind of mean like I don’t know what I should do because this guy is kinda off he’s a little bit gone like he’s in his own world, but I don’t know what I should do like should I help him?
Ofc no question
 
You wanna mog? Go help someone out at your school that's getting bullied
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
22
Views
84
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
IndecentEyes
Replies
10
Views
30
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
hexum.dnd
Replies
13
Views
52
primalBP
primalBP
Αlchemy
Replies
12
Views
113
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
uglyretardednigga
Replies
3
Views
46
moffeloffen
moffeloffen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top