Should I hop on? 14

kk_1101

kk_1101

Iron
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
55
I'm currently 14 yrs old, 190 cm tall +-70kg
Should I hop on anything or is it too early?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
never too early but being 190 cm at 14 is an god gift ngl so you might dont even to hop on
 
  • +1
Reactions: kk_1101 and ghoulmania
Ik but wouldnt it be better if I put on some muscles?
just go to the gym u cleary dont need an crazy physique at your age the normal height is something like 165-170 . i think ur basically height mogging everyone u dont even need an crazy phisique just be lean
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
11
Views
64
Cave
C
britishbomber
Replies
25
Views
110
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
bellowaveragedutch
Replies
5
Views
76
senron
senron
Chudmaxer6767
Replies
6
Views
78
ICR
ICR
Rigged231
Replies
29
Views
119
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top