Should I hop on accutane?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
How bad is the purging? I don’t have that much acne but I’ve just had it forever and tried everything else. How bad are the side effects also?

• +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬 and bttb
if ur under 18 dont, but side effects other than dryness are rare

• +1
Reactions: ey88
if ur under 18 dont, but side effects other than dryness are rare
I turn 18 in 12 days, already 6’1 so I don’t care about growth plates closing, which Idek if that’s true

• +1
Reactions: bttb
purging was fucking awful for me, couldn't leave the hosue for months. Some ppl are lucky and don't experience any purge tho

• +1
if you have consistent moderate acne then purging will be really bad and potentially scar you

• +1
Is that an antibiotic? Because I’ve already used antibiotics for like 75 days, worked well but it all just came back
yes its an antibiotic, doesnt matter that you already used it, since its hopefully the last time you will have to for acne, you just want to prevent purging and scarring. you probably used doxycycline too, which you cant use on accutane

• +1
yes its an antibiotic, doesnt matter that you already used it, since its hopefully the last time you will have to for acne, you just want to prevent purging and scarring. you probably used doxycycline too, which you cant use on accutane
Ohh I see, it’s just to prevent purging

• +1
Reactions: piec
After watching a few videos of acne purging I’ve changed my mind lol, I’m not doing that shit

No accutane for your plant toxins

• Love it