Should I hop on dutasteride and completely nuke my DHT?

B

basedblackpiller

Silver
I have pretty bad male pattern baldness genetics so I don’t think fin will be strong enough. Thinking about nuking DHT with dutasteride but not sure if the sides will be worth it

ru58841 + fin.

testosterone still binds to follicles on it's own and neither fin nor dut does anything about it, but most men are susceptible to dht and not to testosterone as much, if you're balding hard you might be sensitive to both.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mezo103, BoredPrince, reptiles and 2 others
You can get blood work done before nuking DHT to potentially determine how bad your sides will be

I got mine done, was good, on fin now, still fine, weaker erections / less horny nowadays but worth it

• Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller
ru58841 + fin.

testosterone still binds to follicles on it's own and neither fin nor dut does anything about it, but most men are susceptible to dht and not to testosterone as much, if you're balding hard you might be sensitive to both.
Thanks, will look into that
Also I think I just have high DHT expression because I have super thick beard genetics, lots of body hair, and a deep voice. I notice that people with these genetics (especially hair) tend to go bald quicker.

You can get blood work done before nuking DHT to potentially determine how bad your sides will be

I got mine done, was good, on fin now, still fine, weaker erections / less horny nowadays but worth it
If your blood work was good and you still got some sides from fin then dut will probably rape me

I would take it but I am really afraid of penis shrinkage.

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
I would take it but I am really afraid of penis shrinkage.
your penis doesn't shrink, people think it shrinks because they get weaker erections so it doesn't look as big

How old are you and did you already start balding?

If your blood work was good and you still got some sides from fin then dut will probably rape me
Some people actually get sides from Fin and don’t from Dut. It’s really trial and error