should i hop on hgh

bellowaveragedutch

bellowaveragedutch

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
I am currently 16 years old and 178 cm tall. My dad is 175 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m worried that I’ve already reached my natural height ceiling and that HGH wouldn’t do anything for me. Am I right, or am I being stupid? If I want to become 182 cm tall, should I hop on HGH or ERDA?
 
  • +1
Reactions: senron
Solution
senron
I am currently 16 years old and 178 cm tall. My dad is 175 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m worried that I’ve already reached my natural height ceiling and that HGH wouldn’t do anything for me. Am I right, or am I being stupid? If I want to become 182 cm tall, should I hop on HGH or ERDA?
you can still continue growing till you become 20y, you can check if your growth paletes have already closed (could happen), if you not you will still grow, either way, if you really want to pin hgh check it with a doctor, he knows more than you think and can help you get a clear answer.
I am currently 16 years old and 178 cm tall. My dad is 175 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m worried that I’ve already reached my natural height ceiling and that HGH wouldn’t do anything for me. Am I right, or am I being stupid? If I want to become 182 cm tall, should I hop on HGH or ERDA?
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: senron
I am currently 16 years old and 178 cm tall. My dad is 175 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m worried that I’ve already reached my natural height ceiling and that HGH wouldn’t do anything for me. Am I right, or am I being stupid? If I want to become 182 cm tall, should I hop on HGH or ERDA?
you can still continue growing till you become 20y, you can check if your growth paletes have already closed (could happen), if you not you will still grow, either way, if you really want to pin hgh check it with a doctor, he knows more than you think and can help you get a clear answer.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bellowaveragedutch
Solution
you can still continue growing till you become 20y, you can check if your growth paletes have already closed (could happen), if you not you will still grow, either way, if you really want to pin hgh check it with a doctor, he knows more than you think and can help you get a clear answer.
If it helped you consider marking as solution so other people with the same problem can also find the answer :feelsyay:
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
6
Views
54
tfrostyz
tfrostyz
Chudmaxer6767
Replies
6
Views
58
ICR
ICR
nico_demolishes_foi
Replies
5
Views
33
adamzx
adamzx
Xenolol
Replies
4
Views
35
Sustanon
Sustanon
Iblamekuroko
Replies
3
Views
96
xtract
xtract

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top