Should I hop on MK-677 at 18?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Hey. Just wondering if it's worth it. I will be turning 18 in a week, my growth plates are still open. I am not doing this for height alone, though. I heard it also stimulates fat burning, promotes deeper sleep, dimorphism, shoulder growth, etc. I am also not doing this for muscle growth, but I ofc will continue lifting and exercising.

So, is it worth it? 25mg a day for maybe like 1-2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024, Deleted member 14875 and TsarTsar444
tagging some people @loox @LooksOverAll @PingPong @OldVirgin @TsarTsar444 @Aliens95 @blomqvisst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024, Deleted member 14323 and TsarTsar444
Do you have acne genetics? How is your blood sugar levels?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How tall are you? If it's under 6'6" and you know for sure your growth plates are open
You should hop on the most serious pharma grade GH money can buy and take the maximum dose every day.

I'm almost certain 2 months on MK-677 won't make a significant difference. Better than nothing though. Honestly why not? Just don't give yourself diabetes.

I don't know lmao. I get acne sometimes. My grandma is diabetic but I tested my blood sugar few times an it was fine

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
How tall are you? If it's under 6'6" and you know for sure your growth plates are open
You should hop on the most serious pharma grade GH money can buy and take the maximum dose every day.

I'm almost certain 2 months on MK-677 won't make a significant difference. Better than nothing.
I am under 6'6, but I am not going to hop on pharma grade HGH tbh. I doubt both MK or HGH will do anything for height at 18. I mostly care about dimorphism, because I still look 13-14 facially. No facial hair, baby fat, etc. @TsarTsar444 or @LooksOverAll can confirm

Last edited:
I don't know lmao. I get acne sometimes. My grandma is diabetic but I tested my blood sugar few times an it was fine
If you have good acne genes, good diabetes genes then why not if you have money to throw, at least for me its good because of the appetite increasing effects

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7509
you could but you have to be aware of the long term side effects
i thought that it couldn't increase the risk of cancer in life but @kjsbdfiusdf argued that it could.
I don't know tbh

If you have good acne genes, good diabetes genes then why not if you have money to throw, at least for me its good because of the appetite increasing effects
I don't really need good appetite, I am still a fatass and I need to drop at least 5 more kg (~10 pounds). I am okay with powering through hunger tho

i thought that it couldn't increase the risk of cancer in life but @kjsbdfiusdf argued that it could.
I don't know tbh
Idc about cancer. Stimulant meds will give me a heart attack before I turn 45, and if not, I am probably halfway there to develop lung cancer alr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Idc about cancer. Stimulant meds will give me a heart attack before I turn 45, and if not, I am probably halfway there to develop lung cancer alr
i don't see why not then

I am under 6'6, but I am not going to hop on pharma grade HGH tbh. I doubt both MK or HGH will do anything for height. I mostly care about dimorphism, because I still look 13-14 facially. No facial hair, baby fat, etc. @TsarTsar444 or @LooksOverAll can confirm
You look 13-14 facially at 18? Brutal. That's not normal. If you are Low Inhib just start injecting testosterone and commit to lifelong blast and cruise. That is what actually causes dimorphism, not IGF1 JFL.

I don't know tbh
Cancer is better than being an Incel.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14323
You look 13-14 facially at 18? Brutal. That's not normal. If you are Low Inhib just start injecting testosterone and commit to lifelong blast and cruise. That is what actually causes dimorphism, not IGF1 JFL.
imma pm u my pics rn

MK677 is cope,wont give u anything other than bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
MK677 is cope,wont give u anything other than bloat
anything else u suggest? besides other sarms and test lmao

I'll suggest T gel (cheap af), HCG + aromasin for dimorphism
Any sources for T Gel, HCG, or aromasin? Can these stunt my growth, or bloat my face? What if I just do HCG?

Tysm dude

How would mk677 give you more dimorphism, the only thing that can give you dimorphism is Testosterone and only if you have levels below 300ng/dl. It can probably help you maintain more muscle mass when you are cutting and that's about it. Just be careful and manage your blood sugar if you plan on taking it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7509
if u have presciption u can get it in 2 dollars in pharmas

this is to inhibit E, it will also delay fusion of plates and makes u taller

You'll increase ur T production without any side effects
is HCG only available in injectable form?

• +1
Reactions: 189
yes
don't be a pussy
just inject it
u r 18
im not scared of injecting, I just have no place to hide the needles and the solution until I move out to dorm next year

• +1
Reactions: 189
I wouldn't mess around with steroids/aromatose inhibitors if I were you as those have terrible and far worse side effects in comparison to only taking MK-677 as you are still 18 and developing. Doing this could also risk your natural test production for the rest of your life.

Running MK-677 will give you a "light" version of what it's like to be on some sort of compound, which I think can be nice to experience. It could also make you wider, add dimorphism (from what I've seen in anecdotes), etc. But if your're going to try it I'd suggest to take it for at least 3 months to actually notice all the benefits.

Ultimately you just have to ask yourself if it's worth the risks (long term unknown side effects, potentially cancer) - for a short period of good sleep and potential growth. Personally I don't care, so I'm running it anyway.

Also, be sure to monitor your blood sugar closely if you decide to take it. I was at prediabetic levels without even noticing (6,3 mmol/L), and the morning after when I had paused my dosage it immediately dropped to 5,0 mmol/L.

If you look 13-14 at 18 you probably aren’t even done growing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I wouldn't mess around with steroids/aromatose inhibitors if I were you as those have terrible and far worse side effects in comparison to only taking MK-677 as you are still 18 and developing. Doing this could also risk your natural test production for the rest of your life.

Running MK-677 will give you a "light" version of what it's like to be on some sort of compound, which I think can be nice to experience. It could also make you wider, add dimorphism (from what I've seen in anecdotes), etc. But if your're going to try it I'd suggest to take it for at least 3 months to actually notice all the benefits.

Ultimately you just have to ask yourself if it's worth the risks (long term unknown side effects, potentially cancer) - for a short period of good sleep and potential growth. Personally I don't care, so I'm running it anyway.
im your age (turned 16 a week ago), and am on mk (like you), why would you reccomend against aromasin? I mean I understand there might be bone density loss and cognitive sides but there have been 2-3year studies w kids on 2.5mg letro (much stronger than a low dose of aromasin), and they've been fine. Basically, im prob gonna hop on aromasin at a low dose (6.25mg e2d)

btw mk really does work, i have deeper sleep, muscle gain, hunger, only problem is there are days i feel lethargic and depressed as fuck

im your age (turned 16 a week ago), and am on mk (like you), why would you reccomend against aromasin? I mean I understand there might be bone density loss and cognitive sides but there have been 2-3year studies w kids on 2.5mg letro (much stronger than a low dose of aromasin), and they've been fine. Basically, im prob gonna hop on aromasin at a low dose (6.25mg e2d)

btw mk really does work, i have deeper sleep, muscle gain, hunger, only problem is there are days i feel lethargic and depressed as fuck
Most of the studies on AI’s have been on already growth deficient teenagers, and yes it has been shown to increase height somewhat for that group, but who knows if the same will apply to a regular individual (which I assume you are). And while no significant side effects have been reported after 2-3 years of use we still don’t know of any potential long term effects for those treated with AI’s, much the same case with MK-677. That’s the main reason I’m against them, and partly also because of the side effects you mentioned. But at the end of the day you decide what to do yourself.

If u re gonna use mk677 or hgh and u wanna make some real changes u need to use it long term...6 MONTHS AT LEAST, and i would recommend more.

MK677 do its thing, but dont expect miracles
What u re looking for is easily achieved by using testosterone o dht derivatives + a base of test
Dont mess with sarms for ur goal

• Woah
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 6423
I’ve done mk and other sarms (on trt in my 20s rn), Mk677 doesn’t really have any drawbacks, the positives are minor but there are also very few risks, if any. It’s not nearly as serious as actual sarms, sarms alone will shut down your test down and cause major hormonal issues, mk won’t do any of that. Only downsides would be temporary facial bloat, mildly high prolactin, hunger, tiredness after eating. You can’t really fuck yourself up doing it unless you’re like, already borderline diabetic, but it’s not gonna give you any crazy results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
what if i have severe acne genetics and i got accutance for 2 yr now its absolutely gone and im early 18, 5'10 should i take?

im early 18, 5'10 should i take? also my parents would go absolutely nuts for this, but i dont want any bad long term side effects