Should I Hop On Roids (srs)

Spookybah

Spookybah

Iron
I’m 17, I need a convincing argument to hop on roids. As it currently stands, roids sounds like a looksmin. At least I’d be able to framemaxx, but at the cost of closing my growth plates (if they’re open) and messing with my natural testosterone levels. I know that acne and hair loss can be prevented with isotrerinoin and fin.

Is there any reason I should be on roids instead of doing it naturally (besides time)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao, heyheyheybro22 and looksmaxxing223
u wont grow another 10cm if u dont roid nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, heyheyheybro22, moreplatesmoreweigh and 2 others
1. you most likely wont grow after 17 anyways
2. messing with your natty test levels dont mean shit when ur already <800

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, moreplatesmoreweigh, Spookybah and 3 others
Is there any reason I should be on roids instead of doing it naturally (besides time)?
it feels aweasome
u feel like a god
and atleast u can gym mogg everyone

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, heyheyheybro22 and Spookybah
depends on his puberty stage + genes tbh

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Spookybah and Angutoid
I’m 17, I need a convincing argument to hop on roids. As it currently stands, roids sounds like a looksmin. At least I’d be able to framemaxx, but at the cost of closing my growth plates (if they’re open) and messing with my natural testosterone levels. I know that acne and hair loss can be prevented with isotrerinoin and fin.

:feelsuhh:no stay natty bro

Yes thats why i said most likely
like i gained bonemass in my face at 16 when most ppl gain bonemass during their growth spurts, which is why i have high hopes for one tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
I’m between tanner stages 4-5 possible hopefuel. Rn, it sounds better to gymcel as a natural, maybe grow an inch, and then finally hop on roids at like 19/20. What do you think

• Hmm...
Reactions: Angutoid
I’m between tanner stages 4-5 possible hopefuel. Rn, it sounds better to gymcel as a natural, maybe grow an inch, and then finally hop on roids at like 19/20. What do you think
You might get dick or bidelt gains if you hop on rn
Clavicle plates close really late compared to legs

• +1
Reactions: Spookybah
“Maybe” key word

• JFL
Reactions: Spookybah
300 test
300 mast
1mg methyl tren
Methyl tren? nigga stop that shit immediately and just pin tren ur using a dose too low for results and high enough for heptatoxicity

roids are not a looksmin. quite the opposite. yet you still shouldn't do it. wait till you're 20

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

Retard.

u won't gain bonemass at 20
You literally will. More test = denser bones(scientific fact btw) = more bonemass

You won’t get any forward growth, but you’ll for sure get denser bones

Also, clavicle bone grows till 25. So bigger frame

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz