Should I hop on steroids again?

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Should I hop on steroids again? From what I remember when I was on steroids I was a beast in anything. I hop or not? I'm scared of hair loss because hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You can hop on dis dick
No srs you should definitely go back to taking steroids

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, standardcel and socialcel
Should I hop on steroids again? From what I remember when I was on steroids I was a beast in anything. I hop or not? I'm scared of hair loss because hair is life.
do it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Any reasoning behind this? Finasteride + dutasteride? I don't really want to inhibit DHT but if I hop on steroids I will need to.
Just run low dose test with hair safe compounds

then tf are u worried abt retard
Well I didnt experience hair loss because im young, my father is norwood 2-3 and im not even gonna talk about my mothers side, legit all norwood 5+ but they're kinda old so is it ok or nah idk tbh. I'm norwood 0-1 atm though, I was losing some hair but then I started supplementing zinc and the hair loss went away.

• +1
Sounnds good tbh, i didn't have hair loss on 300 and 500 anyway.
U were on 500, damn nigga what was that like, I’m shitting myself over how I’ll be when I take 250

Well I didnt experience hair loss because im young, my father is norwood 2-3 and im not even gonna talk about my mothers side, legit all norwood 5+ but they're kinda old so is it ok or nah idk tbh
just don’t take RU like all the retards are telling u to on here, its dangerous af.

anyways, i’d js run test at 500 till you start experiencing thinning and then pull it back to 150.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
U were on 500, damn nigga what was that like, I’m shitting myself over how I’ll be when I take 250
Was insane tbh. I'll make a thread about how it was like to be on 500.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
just don’t take RU like all the retards are telling u to on here, its dangerous af.

anyways, i’d js run test at 500 till you start experiencing thinning and then pull it back to 150.
Yeah i'm aware of how shit RU is, fucks up androgen receptors

• +1
Was insane tbh. I'll make a thread about how it was like to be on 500.
I’m not genetically predisposed to balding, but let’s say I did 500mg would that all go out the window ?

I’m not genetically predisposed to balding, but let’s say I did 500mg would that all go out the window ?
I didnt experience any hair loss from 500

• +1