Should i hop on test?

lin1011

lin1011

fuck
Yea, i know the side effects and im aware. I have had addictions thru my puberty and that has caused me to have low test. My face isnt dimorphic, i dont get a boner, and barely get any energy to have a 1+ hour workout. I eat steak and meats alot, almost everyday. im mostly looking for the benefits that testosterone has in puberty, like deeping the voice (i sound like a squirrel), more musle, dick gains, dimorphism/masculinity, jaw gains, etc.

Im currently 15,5, 58kg 171cm closed gps ( will get height surgery at 18).
Is it worth it? Does it even out the side effects and what dosing should i do? Please be honest and legitimate, ik its a dumb question.

Yea, i know the side effects and im aware. I have had addictions thru my puberty and that has caused me to have low test. My face isnt dimorphic, i dont get a boner, and barely get any energy to have a 1+ hour workout. I eat steak and meats alot, almost everyday. im mostly looking for the benefits that testosterone has in puberty, like deeping the voice (i sound like a squirrel), more musle, dick gains, dimorphism/masculinity, jaw gains, etc.

Is it worth it? Does it even out the side effects and what dosing should i do? Please be honest and legitimate, ik its a dumb question.
go for it bhai. 250mg test e a week with daily pins, and an ai.

closed growth plates at 15.5 is really rare

don't take test, read this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/testosterone-maxxing-lookism-thread.238706/

And what part of you face isn't dymorphic enough, there might be effective not dangerous soft maxxes for it ?
shut the fuck up retard increasing test naturally wont cause any significant changes

and to do the shit inside that thread you need to spend some money on diet and shit

a test vial and needles are cheaper than that

about OP yes take testosterone

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and lin1011
I have had addictions thru my puberty and that has caused me to have low test.
You know you are addiction prone and ask if you should take drugs ?
If you take test now you will never be able to stop you whole life because your natural test will be 0. Especially if you become addicted to it, you will want more and more and it will end badly.

If you so unsure about pinning test that you want opinions of the incels of this forum, try other methods, best one imo is to be in a competitve environment (and winning) like sports, of like I used to do with my buddies play fighting like judo in school (when you can't be seen of course) and if it doesn't work at all, than dont take test because you will still die at 30.

• +1
Reactions: lin1011

Dumb as hell to not wait till after puberty, ik it seems a faster solution but if you take test now your basically setting a limit on your test for your entire future. Unless you go to the doctor and get it prescribed your deffo gonna get fucked and be a 30 year old with erectile dysfunction who jumps off a bridge after their ltb girlfriend cheats on them

• +1
Dumb as hell to not wait till after puberty, ik it seems a faster solution but if you take test now your basically setting a limit on your test for your entire future. Unless you go to the doctor and get it prescribed your deffo gonna get fucked and be a 30 year old with erectile dysfunction who jumps off a bridge after their ltb girlfriend cheats on them
opposite actually. He might induce dicks,face gains while he’s still in puberty

opposite actually. He might induce dicks,face gains while he’s still in puberty
Of course if he gets the perfect dose but if not and just hops on trt then his balls will stop natural testosterone and for a while he might get some gains but then he will become dependent to the injection till he gets a heart attack or hops off gets erectile dysfunction and the rest is history

closed growth plates at 15.5 is really rare

don't take test, read this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/testosterone-maxxing-lookism-thread.238706/

And what part of you face isn't dymorphic enough, there might be effective not dangerous soft maxxes for it ?
ive tried mk and so many things, not even a cm of growth so they are closed. im sure of it bc my diet was full of sugar when u=i was 13/14.

ive read the thread bro, so many other threads and videos and what not. my test isnt increasing and idk why.

my whole face isnt "masculine", if u want i could send a photo for u to look at and tell me what can i do about my face

go for it bhai. 250mg test e a week with daily pins, and an ai.
so like 50mg daily? where should i get ai and what ai?is indiamart ok to buy from, i found 200mg letroZole for 50 euros is that worth it? i thought of letroZole bc ive read it helps with test and etc not only estrogen. sorry for so many questions

ive tried mk and so many things, not even a cm of growth so they are closed. im sure of it bc my diet was full of sugar when u=i was 13/14.

ive read the thread bro, so many other threads and videos and what not. my test isnt increasing and idk why.

my whole face isnt "masculine", if u want i could send a photo for u to look at and tell me what can i do about my face
You should send face cause lowk no way you're past puberty at 15,5 and you should deffo go to doctor if you think your growth plates are closed as long as your family isn't poor asf they'll give you medical grade growth supplements

Of course if he gets the perfect dose but if not and just hops on trt then his balls will stop natural testosterone and for a while he might get some gains but then he will become dependent to the injection till he gets a heart attack or hops off gets erectile dysfunction and the rest is history
that was the main part i was worried about, the side effects on my dick and testicles.

You should send face cause lowk no way you're past puberty at 15,5 and you should deffo go to doctor if you think your growth plates are closed as long as your family isn't poor asf they'll give you medical grade growth supplements
poor asf, ate like shit and estrogen was high af when i was 13/14, around 400g+ of sugar daily no joke. i was drinking coca cola only, 2L with sugar thats 250g sugar so it fucked me real good. and ik theyre closed and ive given up about it

show face
fucking bloated to death bro wtf
IMG 2145

here bro, never realised how bad i looked until i took this photo
IMG 2145

Yeah
that was the main part i was worried about, the side effects on my dick and testicles.
Just wait till after 18 then do height surgery and hop on test, you're not bad looking and will prob be able to get a girl I mean I'm like ltn-mtn and I've been asked out 11 times this year

Yeah

Just wait till after 18 then do height surgery and hop on test, you're not bad looking and will prob be able to get a girl I mean I'm like ltn-mtn and I've been asked out 11 times this year
cant i get suregry at 16? online it says it could be at any age...
also congrats bro 11 times is crazy i have none in my entire life

cant i get suregry at 16? online it says it could be at any age...
also congrats bro 11 times is crazy i have none in my entire life
Prob could but right after the height surgery you're gonna be stuck not walking and if you wanna at least lose your v card in highschool prob better to not also be a cripple. Yeah my school has Noone higher then ltn.

Prob could but right after the height surgery you're gonna be stuck not walking and if you wanna at least lose your v card in highschool prob better to not also be a cripple. Yeah my school has Noone higher then ltn.
isnt the crippling problem gonna also be there no matter the age? the only problem for me bro is the money if i get the money tonight im in turkey for it

isnt the crippling problem gonna also be there no matter the age? the only problem for me bro is the money if i get the money tonight im in turkey for it
True but highschool is fastest way to get laid if you want, I've seen legit 2 on psl scale get action before, college you can easily become more of an outcast

• +1
so like 50mg daily? where should i get ai and what ai?is indiamart ok to buy from, i found 200mg letroZole for 50 euros is that worth it? i thought of letroZole bc ive read it helps with test and etc not only estrogen. sorry for so many questions
With the test pins yes. Idk too much on Indianmart specifically, I use pct24x7 (another Indian based). LetroZole or aromasin are good ai’s.

im worried mostly about the erectile dysfunction part, is tren ok for it?
When you are on roids you will have crazy libido, like you will want to rape some random grandpa in the middle of a street

• +1
I am naturally bulkier (both fat and muscle) and always wondered how dumb those skinny mtf are. Yall wanna be big so bad even on incel forums like nigga you have the bodytype that most women prefer, lean and athletic is 100 times more attractive than a roidhead. Hope you like gay middle aged men and women or roids like michael obama

• +1