Should I hope on cycle ? No gym gains

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Its been 3 month since I go to the gym strenght did increase when I joined I genuinely struggled and was at failure doing 5 reps with the bar alone (yea I know low t weak ass) now after those 3 month am at 22.5 each side and go to failure after 10 reps thing is ITS TOO FUCKING SLOW am 20%bf literally eat like a cow but still no visible gains my bench only increase of 5lb or 2.5lb every 2 weeks Should I hope on a cycle to see finally some gains and so that my bench and shit increases faster ? I feel like I just lost 3 month of my life evrywhere on google it says gains are noticeable after 8 weeks its over

no just work harder and scream like a man when you are home alone

increases T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, i_love_roosters, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
No, healthmaxx and try to improve your own endogenous production first.

Do some research and reevaluate a few months before hopping on at least.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Its been 3 month since I go to the gym strenght did increase when I joined I genuinely struggled and was at failure doing 5 reps with the bar alone (yea I know low t weak ass) now after those 3 month am at 22.5 each side and go to failure after 10 reps thing is ITS TOO FUCKING SLOW am 20%bf literally eat like a cow but still no visible gains my bench only increase of 5lb or 2.5lb every 2 weeks Should I hope on a cycle to see finally some gains and so that my bench and shit increases faster ? I feel like I just lost 3 month of my life evrywhere on google it says gains are noticeable after 8 weeks its over
Thats good progress but starting off at 5 reps of the bar to failure is honestly insane lol u must have been a death-tier twink. I started off with a max of like 90lbs for one rep and got to a 225 one rep max within 1.5 years, but honestly strength is overrated just focus on lean-bulking and aesthetics strength will follow.

Also, don't roid you nuke your collagen, might have hair loss, will get high E sides, nuke your natural T production, etc. For something that's supposed to be a looksmax it aint worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 97baHater
i cant tell if this is serious with that pfp and the stupidity of the questions. Brotha it ain't even been a year just bring every set close to failure and don't go for fancy movements stick to the basics and add more weight at every rep gained

i cant tell if this is serious with that pfp and the stupidity of the questions. Brotha it ain't even been a year just bring every set close to failure and don't go for fancy movements stick to the basics and add more weight at every rep gained
Yea dont worry am 100% serious on this forum when I ask looksmaxxing question

Yea dont worry am 100% serious on this forum when I ask looksmaxxing question
roids are haram anyways just stick to the basic you're a mega beginner

• +1
you still made some progress, probably have ass genetics like me. I would say do tons of research on how to properly train and progressively overload, use a popular, tested beginner program so you dont end up randomly training, and dont hop on because you still dont have enough experience, you're gonna ruin your health and not make full efficient use of roids like an experienced guy would so just dont. dont give up bro

• +1
plus dont listen to dumb fucks who tell you to not care about strength if you aint progressively overloading and weights arent going up you aint making gains so focus on getting the big 3 lifts up alongside the smaller isolation movements

• +1
plus dont listen to dumb fucks who tell you to not care about strength if you aint progressively overloading and weights arent going up you aint making gains so focus on getting the big 3 lifts up alongside the smaller isolation movements
thx bro this is a very good advice

• +1
Reactions: logicel369