Should I HT or lower my forehead and HT?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
So I'm balding and my forehead was already big, it's more than 7 cm, my biggest third I think, do you think HT will be enough to have a normal forehead since I'm already an oldcel so I can use a bit more grafts or do I need both?
Hairline lowering leaves a nasty scar and like I said I'm balding (I'm on fin since a month) so it's risky, but using too many grafts to fake a new hairline might look low density IDK

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
also I contacted Couto and he doesn't even do consultions, let alone surgeries, at least until 2023, how the fuck is a surgeon booked for 2 years?

• Ugh..
I would get hairline lowering. If you're getting a hair transplant in front of it, the scar doesn't matter since you'll never lose those hairs. Hair transplant alone is enough to lower your hairline around 2cm at most.

I would get hairline lowering. If you're getting a hair transplant in front of it, the scar doesn't matter since you'll never lose those hairs. Hair transplant alone is enough to lower your hairline around 2cm at most.
how big was your forehead before?
maybe I should get my thirds measured by someone since I'm also getting bimax for my sfs

• Ugh..
So hairline lowering and hair transplant are only 2 options for lowering hairline?

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser
how big was your forehead before?
maybe I should get my thirds measured by someone since I'm also getting bimax for my sfs
Yeah, doc measured my facial thirds and my hairline was 2cm higher than it should be.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Yeah, doc measured my facial thirds and my hairline was 2cm higher than it should be.
but aren't you getting another trasplant on the top of the one to "hide" the scar to have a better hairline or did I understand wrong?
so you are going beyond those 2 cms

• Ugh..
but aren't you getting another trasplant on the top of the one to "hide" the scar to have a better hairline or did I understand wrong?
so you are going beyond those 2 cms
Yes and yes.

• Love it
Reactions: khvirgin
Same man
Idk how I'll get a buzzcut in the IDF, need to get hairline lowering asap
Or pakc on shit ton of bonemass on lower third
Just grow out a fringe. I've been growing out my hair for 2.5 months since hair transplant and if I put in enough sea salt spray in I get tiktok fluffy fringe. Covers all my redness from it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Just grow out a fringe. I've been growing out my hair for 2.5 months since hair transplant and if I put in enough sea salt spray in I get tiktok fluffy fringe. Covers all my redness from it.
I fraud too. No other option
Makes an illusion of square and short hairline, though they don't know my eggman tier forehead that hides beneath it.

• So Sad
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser and Deleted member 7725
I fraud too. No other option
Makes an illusion of square and short hairline, though they don't know my eggman tier forehead that hides beneath it.
I used to be with long hair that I collected with a band and I didn't understand why I looks so shit in the mirror and why everybody bullied me
Turns out you need short and square hairline to be a male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
haVe you guys done it or not really been wondering if is really a option