Should I inject 500mg test?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
So i'm about to do my first proper bulk. I'm currently around 76kg and I will bulk to 92kg in the duration of 10 months. Would it be a good idea to do a 500mg test cycle?

This was me last summer at 76-77kg

I did a failed dirty bulk shortly after it, got fat and then depressed so I stopped lifting properly.

84kg here

Would it be a good idea to roid or should I stop being dyel first?

500 test is safe. Do that and 500 surplus, 20mg dbol if u want

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, cavy and MA_ascender
i'd lift a year more but you do you ngl. you looking for face gains in roids too? if yes then roid asap

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and cavy
500 test is safe. Do that and 500 surplus, 20mg dbol if u want
do you get estro problems at 500 test and 20 dbol lmao

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
yes

• +1
i'd lift a year more but you do you ngl. you looking for face gains in roids too? if yes then roid asap
Not really face gains, I like how my face looks and actually i'm kinda scared of hair loss and all that.

I think you're right though. I should probably at least be able to do 1/2/3/4 before I roid.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
if roiding for gym only then yeah hit these first
I wasn't far off on my peak meme dirty bulk.
Benched 95kg for 1, did 100kg squat x 4 so could probably do 110 or so for 1, for overhead press I was doing 57.5kg x 5 but for some reason I couldn't even lift 60kg halfway up. Weird.

• +1
I wasn't far off on my peak meme dirty bulk.
Benched 95kg for 1, did 100kg squat x 4 so could probably do 110 or so for 1, for overhead press I was doing 57.5kg x 5 but for some reason I couldn't even lift 60kg halfway up. Weird.
ohp is jus built like that lol. hope you make great gains bhai

• Love it
ohp is jus built like that lol. hope you make great gains bhai
thanks bro, can't wait to get back into it. Since February i've been on a cut after my shitty bulk so i've basically been putting 0 effort into the gym and it felt like shit. Can't wait to put my all into it again.

• +1
thanks bro, can't wait to get back into it. Since February i've been on a cut after my shitty bulk so i've basically been putting 0 effort into the gym and it felt like shit. Can't wait to put my all into it again.
i feel you ive been out of the gym for 8 weeks to revise for my fucking finals and ive got a feeling when ill get back my squat will have dropped by 20 kg :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
the good old 500 test and dbol jfl..do 200-300 test only for your first cycle so you dont grow titties like a bitch you are

i feel you ive been out of the gym for 8 weeks to revise for my fucking finals and ive got a feeling when ill get back my squat will have dropped by 20 kg :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
you get that shit back in no time if you stay lazer focused

• +1