Should i inject lemonbottle into my nose

ibzygo

ibzygo

Iron
I was thinking of injecting lemonbottle into my nose(sides and tip) to slim it down. Im having back thoughts on it since i have bumps in the upper part of it. First pic is my nose with the outline, red lines are where the bumps end, second pic is my nose while breathing in air - you can see the bumps clear. My nose is long enough already, could slimming it down make the height width ratio worse? Would injecting lemonbottle make it look like the second picture(dont look at the tip in the 2nd pic because it would be smaller also) sorry for bad quality but my phone extremely trash

Attachments

• IMG_20240728_142829.jpg
    IMG_20240728_142829.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240728_163600.jpg
    IMG_20240728_163600.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 0
I was thinking of injecting lemonbottle into my nose(sides and tip) to slim it down. Im having back thoughts on it since i have bumps in the upper part of it. First pic is my nose with the outline, red lines are where the bumps end, second pic is my nose while breathing in air - you can see the bumps clear. My nose is long enough already, could slimming it down make the height width ratio worse? Would injecting lemonbottle make it look like the second picture(dont look at the tip in the 2nd pic because it would be smaller also) sorry for bad quality but my phone extremely trash
lemon bottle is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: ibzygo
get Lipo instead if you actually want to do it. I would definitely not recommend that you do it yourself tho

jfl why would you even do this, is your nose proportionate to your face or do you have a big jew nose? otherwise just get surgery

jfl why would you even do this, is your nose proportionate to your face or do you have a big jew nose? otherwise just get surgery
its too wide to my lips and eyes

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
lipolab mogs