Should I inject Test at 17?

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
I think I’m a late bloomer would injecting test help me grow out my facial bones more? I also want a bigger dick so would T converting to DHT also help that? Lmk

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
No! I said no goym! Im not allowing you to inject testosterone so you can threaten our precious m'ladies even more no matter what! Instead I will force you to inject estrogen for the rest of you life and chop your dick off!

• JFL
Reactions: sergiu
do u inject bluecel?
yes and i am 17 as well
im just cruising rn doing a test dbol (might add tren later) cycle starting september

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
yes and i am 17 as well
im just cruising rn doing a test dbol (might add tren later) cycle starting september
dont add tren yet at 17 you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 17735
nigga i need to make drastic changes in my body i cant lay dormant with anger
nigga test and dbol will make drastic changes alr u 17 nigga

go research other shit tren is for when u alr competed n wanna get ur pro card or something it u waste all the roids rn u gonna limit ur full potential hard nigga

nigga test and dbol will make drastic changes alr u 17 nigga

go research other shit tren is for when u alr competed n wanna get ur pro card or something it u waste all the roids rn u gonna limit ur full potential hard nigga
ill see how the cycle goes by 10 weeks if its trash im adding in the forbidden fruit

17 is old enough if your assisted with your height.

I think I’m a late bloomer would injecting test help me grow out my facial bones more? I also want a bigger dick so would T converting to DHT also help that? Lmk
How happy are you with your height? Injecting test will almost certainly cause your growth plates to close unless you're very aggressive with aromatase inhibitors. I don't belive it will impact facial bones much at your age.

As for the bigger dick it might but probably won't (once again and age thing) If you wanted to seriously do it I think a better way would be to topically apply testosterone gel to the scrotum. That area has a lot of test to DHT conversion + it's locally applied so more direct impact. Some men with micropenises have done this, it will probably still be limited to your genetics.

Not recommending anything but an aromatase inhibitor with infrequent testosterone gel applications to the scrotum would be a safer option with better results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
How happy are you with your height? Injecting test will almost certainly cause your growth plates to close unless you're very aggressive with aromatase inhibitors. I don't belive it will impact facial bones much at your age.

As for the bigger dick it might but probably won't (once again and age thing) If you wanted to seriously do it I think a better way would be to topically apply testosterone gel to the scrotum. That area has a lot of test to DHT conversion + it's locally applied so more direct impact. Some men with micropenises have done this, it will probably still be limited to your genetics.

Not recommending anything but an aromatase inhibitor with infrequent testosterone gel applications to the scrotum would be a safer option with better results.
Thanks for the input will look into those test gels

• +1
Reactions: CometDragon

What are the sides of testosterone gel in contrast to Dht gel?

I may try this

What are the sides of testosterone gel in contrast to Dht gel?

I may try this
DHT gel *might* be better in terms of reducing testosterone shutdown and it wouldn't convert to estrogen. DHT gel would be much harder to find.

Don't tbh, I regret it pinning every day sucks ass, just work out naturally and eat a lot.