Should I inject?

skxlz

skxlz

Iron
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Is HGH, or anything I've seen been talked about surrounding growth (Cjc ipa Cartalax Ghrp2) worth it?

I'm 14 (turning 15 in 2-3 months), 5'7, 60 kg. I try to be as healthy as possible but I feel as if it's not enough.

I go gym 5x a week heavy lifting for muscle growth and gh stimulus, only eat whole-foods.
 
Is HGH, or anything I've seen been talked about surrounding growth (Cjc ipa Cartalax Ghrp2) worth it?

I'm 14 (turning 15 in 2-3 months), 5'7, 60 kg. I try to be as healthy as possible but I feel as if it's not enough.

I go gym 5x a week heavy lifting for muscle growth and gh stimulus, only eat whole-foods.
dyor
 

Similar threads

noPFL
Replies
0
Views
25
noPFL
noPFL
kxrooooo61
Replies
11
Views
101
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos
britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
32
britishbomber
britishbomber
britishbomber
Replies
32
Views
104
britishbomber
britishbomber
theundiscovered
Replies
2
Views
19
theundiscovered
theundiscovered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top