Should I intermittent fast everyday for height and becoming lean? (i am 15)

ascendedchad

ascendedchad

gonna mog in a bit
does it help in growth of height and becoming lean?
I normally fast from 6 am to 1 pm
should I do it everyday?
I am 15

Solution
PeakIncels
i see
but i wanna slay as well in my teen years.. i am around 18-20% rn
Become NT, get lower bf if you want to, just don't be fat nor a skeleton, go out, do sports, eat a lot, that's the only thing you can do, that actually could pubertymax you, don't expect miracles ofc
well you end up eating later anyway so whats the point

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
don't get lean during puberty, it just stunts your growth, eat a lot, don't fast, and that's it

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
but doesnt being lean increase t and gh?
Just be around 12% bf, so your body doesn't get too fat nor too skinny and can manage the hormones fine, eat a lot of carbs and do cardio as compensation to not become a fat ass, carbs boost insulin that spikes igf1, that's why people are taller nowadays, and gives the body enough tools to grow

no but
it will become basically intermittent fasting no?
Spongebob squarepants spongebob

i do'nt get it

Just be around 12% bf, so your body doesn't get too fat nor too skinny and can manage the hormones fine, eat a lot of carbs and do cardio as compensation to not become a fat ass, carbs boost insulin that spikes igf1, that's why people are taller nowadays, and gives the body enough tools to grow
i see

i see
Become NT, get lower bf if you want to, just don't be fat nor a skeleton, go out, do sports, eat a lot, that's the only thing you can do, that actually could pubertymax you, don't expect miracles ofc

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad
Solution
should i start eating sugary foods, such as sweets or nah?
i had stopped it and feared it would make me bloated and shit