Should i intermittent fast (Weightloss+other benefits)

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
let's say i don't eat for 20h uhhh let's use this timestamp 0:00 i start then i dont eat anything till 20:00 then i eat 4 hours and repeat that cycle since intermittent fasting gives 2000% boosts in HGH it will have some benefits (hopefully) and if i eat like 200-300cal less in that 4hour period ill lose weight without looksminning myself but my question is will that fuck up my metabolism or am i good to go? thanks bhai

let's say i don't eat for 20h uhhh let's use this timestamp 0:00 i start then i dont eat anything till 20:00 then i eat 4 hours and repeat that cycle since intermittent fasting gives 2000% boosts in HGH it will have some benefits (hopefully) and if i eat like 200-300cal less in that 4hour period ill lose weight without looksminning myself but my question is will that fuck up my metabolism or am i good to go? thanks bhai
eat in stead deficit of 1000 for quick loss. you won’t fuck hormones or metabolism and you will lose fat quickly. it’s not worth water fasting or eating giga low cals, you’ll crash your metabolism and when you reach desired weight or bf you will gain fat again since your metabolism is slowrr

pls mark solution.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and timid