should I invite my oneitis to a concert even though she left me?

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
we still talk but barely
it’s one of her favorite bands, I’d buy the tickets, driver her there and everything
she simply needs to sit in the car and tag along with me
but I fear she already made plans with her friends to go and I’d just look like a fucking idiot asking her out

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Apparition, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
we still talk but barely
it’s one of her favorite bands, I’d buy the tickets, driver her there and everything
but I fear she already made plans with her friends to go and I’d just look like a fucking idiot asking her out
Are you stupid retawrd?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Gaygymmaxx and imthesupremecel
and what are we supposed to do?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
No wtf

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Acion
On a serious note, been in a similar situation. Best thing you can do is avoid her when possible, block her preferably. You’ve wasted enough time on her and need to move on.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, sickdawgie and Gaygymmaxx
Ur not grey

Only a greycel could he this retarded in the blackpill basics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and Kaari
On a serious note, been in a similar situation. Best thing you can do is avoid her when possible, block her preferably. You’ve wasted enough time on her and need to move on.
I never dated this girl (I'm a cuck) but I mogged her facially and had her snap, she texts me some spicy shit but I know she's a total hoe (got her birthday too hoe numbers fr)

Then I texted her cuz we have a snap streak after she moved

And what do you know she works at a sex shop now :lul:

Yeah bro just go next, that's what they're doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Kaari
I never dated this girl (I'm a cuck) but I mogged her facially and had her snap, she texts me some spicy shit but I know she's a total hoe (got her birthday too hoe numbers fr)

Then I texted her cuz we have a snap streak after she moved

And what do you know she works at a sex shop now :lul:

Yeah bro just go next, that's what they're doing
A .org user actually got the last laugh, impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why would I block her? I don’t have a reason to hate her. We would go as friends, isn’t that what friends do? Go out to places?

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Why would I block her? I don’t have a reason to hate her. We would go as friends, isn’t that what friends do? Go out to places?
Your not going as friends dumb dumb. Your trying to get in her pants and she knows she can use you for it, kek

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
is she ur ex? Or she just rejected you?

• +1
Your not going as friends dumb dumb. Your trying to get in her pants and she knows she can use you for it, kek
No, we already had intercourse multiple times, I’m not interested in that. I simply want to be around her.
is she ur ex? Or she just rejected you?
We weren’t officially together but “acted” as a couple if that makes sense. Then something happened, I still don’t know what. The only half-assed explanation I got was “sorry I can’t give you the love you want”.

No, we already had intercourse multiple times, I’m not interested in that. I simply want to be around her.

We weren’t officially together but “acted” as a couple if that makes sense. Then something happened, I still don’t know what. The only half-assed explanation I got was “sorry I can’t give you the love you want”.
move on brah. 🚬

• +1

YOU WANT TO BE AROUND HER BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER DUMB DUMB

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and delonisliterallyme
CASE IN POINT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And so what? I promised I would wait for her, there’s simply nobody else out there for me.

Your somehow more of a mentalcel than me, kek
True honestly. I'm obsessed with my oneitis but atleast I'm trying to move on

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Kaari
True honestly. I'm obsessed with my oneitis but atleast I'm trying to move on
I blocked her and cut contact with mine. Necessary evil. The feelings of her will never go away, but in time you’ll let go and find someone else to fill the void left by her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and sickdawgie
we still talk but barely
Don't do it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
you’ll let go and find someone else to fill the void left by her.
Not happening, even if I found someone else I know deep down I could never love them the same way I love her. It wouldn’t be fair. I would constantly compare them to her, I would imagine her kissing me instead of them etc… I don’t wish to do that with anyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
I blocked her and cut contact with mine. Necessary evil. The feelings of her will never go away, but in time you’ll let go and find someone else to fill the void left by her.
You are wise 🚬

• +1
Not happening, even if I found someone else I know deep down I could never love them the same way I love her. It wouldn’t be fair. I would constantly compare them to her, I would imagine her kissing me instead of them etc… I don’t wish to do that with anyone.
Man, your really broken dude.

• +1
Bro you're experiencing something everyone does. You would move on eventually. Get a fucking brain 🧠

• +1
Bro you're experiencing something everyone does. You would move on eventually. Get a fucking brain 🧠
OP too busy thinking with his little head rather than his big head.

• +1
Not to say go back with her, but your oneitis would be more likely to date you when your back amongst the living, just saying.
It’s hard to live without her when she was/is my everything.

• So Sad
  • +1
It’s hard to live without her when she was/is my everything.
Case in point. If she’s not into you and your worshiping her, she’ll definitely not want to be around you further.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and delonisliterallyme
Case in point. If she’s not into you and your worshiping her, she’ll definitely not want to be around you further.
Okay. This will be my last try, if she accepts the invitation, we’ll see from that. If she declines, it is what it is. I won’t bother her again, I’ll just simply love her from a distance. If she ever decides to come back I’ll wait for her.

• So Sad
Okay. This will be my last try, if she accepts the invitation, we’ll see from that. If she declines, it is what it is. I won’t bother her again, I’ll just simply love her from a distance. If she ever decides to come back I’ll wait for her.
What was your upbringing like?

Fuck no

• +1
Are you desperate enough to try magick? You can use it to make your oneitis love you

• JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
What was your upbringing like?
My father has anger issues so I was always afraid of him, he never really shows any emotions, especially love.
I’m more of a “mommas boy”, she always had/has a sweet spot for me I guess. But it’s still weird, I can’t remember the last time I had a genuine hug from them, or a “I love you”, even though parents are supposed to unconditionally love you or something.

• +1
Are you desperate enough to try magick? You can use it to make your oneitis love you
I don’t believe in that stuff sorry

The only half-assed explanation I got was “sorry I can’t give you the love you want”.
Sounds like she was hanging out with you because she was too high inhib to tell you she wasn't interested

Move on and accept that this was a calibration

My father has anger issues so I was always afraid of him, he never really shows any emotions, especially love.
I’m more of a “mommas boy”, she always had/has a sweet spot for me I guess. But it’s still weird, I can’t remember the last time I had a genuine hug from them, or a “I love you”, even though parents are supposed to unconditionally love you or something.
Your obsession of her stems from receiving a lack of love as a child, and your trying to find it in her. Your attracted to the rush of love and happiness you should have had as a child that she gives you from your obsession, not her in of herself.

Sounds like she was hanging out with you because she was too high inhib to tell you she wasn't interested

Move on and accept that this was a calibration
“she wasn’t interested”
I won’t tell the whole story, but what we had was real, you can’t fake that. If she wasn’t interested we wouldn’t have done the things we did.
Your obsession of her stems from receiving a lack of love as a child, and your trying to find it in her. Your attracted to the rush of love and happiness you should have had as a child that she gives you from your obsession, not her in of herself.
Damn…

• +1
“she wasn’t interested”
I won’t tell the whole story, but what we had was real, you can’t fake that. If she wasn’t interested we wouldn’t have done the things we did.

Damn…
Look, all jokes aside, I’m in the same boat as you. I didn’t have the best upbringing either , and it really messed with my attachment style too. It’s copium but you really need to accept yourself and be comfortable knowing the only guaranteed person you have in this life is you and actually start being comfortable in your skin. That helped me at least get me out of the rot of every single girl I came into contacting with being the ‘one’, those crushes stem out of poor self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme