Should i just buy a rope.

@Apparition advuce brotha

@try2beme

@mayo mogger @RAMU KAKA @PseduoAryan

Long story short:-
Went from breedable to this in span of 2 months coz of weed after my oneitis left me.
View attachment 3102390View attachment 3102392

Am mid ltn rn i believe.

View attachment 3102380 View attachment 3102383View attachment 3102384View attachment 3102387View attachment 3102388

so should i buy a nylon one or synthetic would be better… i think a nylon rope would have more appeal

Any advice will be helpful
you are quite neotenous ngl (whatever the spelling is) but i think almost everyone has some form of neoteny

Went from breedable to this in span of 2 months coz of weed after my oneitis left me.

Am mid ltn rn i believe.

View attachment 3102380 View attachment 3102383View attachment 3102384View attachment 3102387View attachment 3102388

so should i buy a nylon one or synthetic would be better… i think a nylon rope would have more appeal

Litteraly @arab_chink

Just do snapchat bud

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
you are quite neotenous ngl (whatever the spelling is) but i think almost everyone has some form of neoteny
Am i good looking?
Better, do i have potential?

You live in India you mog 99% there man. I thought you were Latino.
Any advice bhai, and no brotha i dont mog shit here.
The area i live in has tons of better looking moggers than me.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
In a country like India where Skin care is seen as cope you'd do well. Plus you're 6'2 so. You are good looking by Indian standards
Am i good looking?
Better, do i have potential?

Any advice bhai, and no brotha i dont mog shit here.
The area i live in has tons of better looking moggers than me.
You are mentalcel that's all I have to say. You literally couldn't have been born in a country with less SMV on average.

Am mid ltn rn i believe.

Stop living like shit then fucking undisciplined retard, why buy a rope when you only got one life you’re the one who chose your next actions if you want it enough you’ll get back to your start and even further stop being a bitch and grind now since you’re still young

Stop living like shit then fucking undisciplined retard, why buy a rope when you only got one life you’re the one who chose your next actions if you want it enough you’ll get back to your start and even further stop being a bitch and grind now since you’re still young
Bro just watched a hamza video.

Adonisssssss 🎷

Bro just watched a hamza video.

Adonisssssss 🎷
Imagine the shame you’ll feel when your “onetis” sees you like that, that should be enough motivation and no I did not but you definitely should.

Imagine the shame you’ll feel when your “onetis” sees you like that, that should be enough motivation and no I did not but you definitely should.
Youre new to this setting ig baby brotha.
Reminds me of my newbie days on org honestly, i was quite like you.
All these ideologies of urs are about take a turn bhai, and ik u wont agree with me rn...but but but lets have a chat after a month or two.

Thanks for the advice though, rope thingy was just a joke.

Mog in Mumbai with Skin tone alone

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Mog in Mumbai with Skin tone alone
Nope, i cant pull shit.
Nowadays everyone in herw have this skin tone and all are above 6 foot.

lose bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell
youre mtnish which is like htn+ in india dont worry