Should i just let myself get taken advantage of by an older women (short story)

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
so I was putting back some dumbbells and this older lady like 26 -28 started talking to me telling me how those get heavy. I just said yah tell me about it smiled at her and walked away to keep doing my sets. My face was looking very lean today and good in the gym. I had my hoodie on and my fringe I was looking boyish/ masc. When out of breath I would do this motion with my mouth

1:04
Her ass and thighs was good asf her face was decent but had a wrist tattoo. She kept eyeing me
And I haven't fapped in 4 days so I felt so much sexual tension when I spoke to her. Ima start going by myself and let myself get taken advantage of by her. Is this the move? I was just curling and looking at my face from the back mirin my face.
Inb4 tales
Also another random girl asked me if anyone was using the bench next to me even tho it was just us and smiled at me
I've been hard mewing lately and chewing gum hard alot also haven't fapped so is no fap proven legit how can they sense my balls are full and I want to fuck like a primal beast
Download 2

She kind of looked like this. This is just random girl posted here before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, john2, Rumpelshitskin and 1 other person
Love it brother do it! its my dream to fuck a milf from the gym but my local gym is full of pakis and women wearing headscarves :rage:

• +1
Reactions: john2 and HurtfulVanity
Love it brother do it! its my dream to fuck a milf from the gym but my local gym is full of pakis and women wearing headscarves :rage:
I will try. But I'm getting at girl I used to know from school rn. Thanks for the good wishes.

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
I am a kissless virgin I am using this site for it's intended purpose of looksmaxing. Instead of rotting I'm trying to slay and get an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Go for it dude

• +1
Reactions: Stare and HurtfulVanity
so I was putting back some dumbbells and this older lady like 26 -28 started talking to me telling me how those get heavy. I just said yah tell me about it smiled at her and walked away to keep doing my sets. My face was looking very lean today and good in the gym. I had my hoodie on and my fringe I was looking boyish/ masc. When out of breath I would do this motion with my mouth

1:04
Her ass and thighs was good asf her face was decent but had a wrist tattoo. She kept eyeing me
And I haven't fapped in 4 days so I felt so much sexual tension when I spoke to her. Ima start going by myself and let myself get taken advantage of by her. Is this the move? I was just curling and looking at my face from the back mirin my face.
Inb4 tales
Also another random girl asked me if anyone was using the bench next to me even tho it was just us and smiled at me
I've been hard mewing lately and chewing gum hard alot also haven't fapped so is no fap proven legit how can they sense my balls are full and I want to fuck like a primal beast
View attachment 278508
She kind of looked like this. This is just random girl posted here before.

what is your height?

Of course. How is this even a question. Do you see her often? Next time try and talk to her more flirtaciously. She'd probably feel lucky if she managed to score a younger guy and she'd fuck you often.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and HurtfulVanity
Of course. How is this even a question. Do you see her often? Next time try and talk to her more flirtaciously. She'd probably feel lucky if she managed to score a younger guy and she'd fuck you often.
Today was my first day at this new gym first time I saw her she just spoke to me when I passed her to put my dumbbells back I woulda talked to her but I was with my brother and his friend so I responded to her wittingly and smiled with her and went back to doing what I was doing. Ima go often see if I can catch her there again. My cock is throbbing i want to release

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Today was my first day at this new gym first time I saw her she just spoke to me when I passed her to put my dumbbells back I woulda talked to her but I was with my brother and his friend so I responded to her wittingly and smiled with her and went back to doing what I was doing. Ima go often see if I can catch her there again. My cock is throbbing i want to release

I think you might very well be in there. Do go alone next time. Pay attention to her reaction when she sees you.
How old are you?

I think you might very well be in there. Do go alone next time. Pay attention to her reaction when she sees you.
How old are you?
Almost 18