Should I just pin 500 test instead of 250 ?

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
Lot of people online are saying 250 ain’t shit, and test isn’t really that expensive.

I’m just wondering what are examples of gains I can expect to see on 250 vs 500mg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Kelly Oubre Jr
from what i know the proportional increase in side effects is nowhere near the increase in gains so most people start with 500

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and 6PSLcel
im doing 500 next year

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
@Clavicular what do u think ?

Yeah honestly I’m thinking I’ll just do 500 right off the bat
if you think about it even if 500 is a "high" dose of test, its still bioidentical testosterone so its way safer than all these chinese sarms most teenagers do nowadays because they are retards that think a hormone already inside your body is more dangerous than a chemical that got invented last week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki and 6PSLcel
if you think about it even if 500 is a "high" dose of test, its still bioidentical testosterone so its way safer than all these chinese sarms most teenagers do nowadays because they are retards that think a hormone already inside your body is more dangerous than a chemical that got invented last week
Yeah I completely agree with the sarms thing, but I want to know if the difference between 250 and 500 is worth it, and what the risk to reward ratio is as you scale how much ur taking

yes, you will be shut down either way so you might as well get the most out of it.

500 isn't some random amount, it's about the most the average person can tolerate without any serious side effects.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 6PSLcel and Kelly Oubre Jr
Yeah I completely agree with the sarms thing, but I want to know if the difference between 250 and 500 is worth it, and what the risk to reward ratio is as you scale how much ur taking
testosterone enanthate is 73% test, 27% ester

500mg test E = 365mg pure test (365,000ng)

average 75kg male has about 5L of blood (50dl)

365,000ng/50dl = 7300ng/dl immediately post injecting 500mg

test e half life = 4.5 days, so 7300ng/dl reduces to approx 2500ng/dl by end of week (the more frequently you inject, the closer you will consistently be to this level on average)

if you are heavier, your test will be lower, if lighter, your test will be higher

based on these calculations the side effects of 500 test per week would be pretty light seeing as your test will only end up about 4-5x the natural amount. for context most bodybuilders test on cycle is well over 10x the natural amount, and some as high as 20,000ng/dl (40x the natural amount)

seeing as the side effects are heavily based on how much higher than natural your on cycle test level is, this is a pretty accurate way to estimate the effects and side effects of your cycle

BUT REMEMBER:

all of these calculations are before aromatisation, 5-alpha-reduction etc which will affect total test levels. aromatisation is particularly important because you need to control estrogen too. so in reality your test wont be as high as those numbers because you wont keep 100% of it as testosterone, some will get converted. ideally you can manage estrogen with bloodwork-based dosing of an AI, but if not you can start with a small AI dose when you start to feel high estrogen and just dose it based on what feels good

hope this helps i put a lot of effort in please rep :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, itsoverforyouboyo and 1 other person
diminishing gains above 250 without supplemental compounds

testosterone enanthate is 73% test, 27% ester

500mg test E = 365mg pure test (365,000ng)

average 75kg male has about 5L of blood (50dl)

365,000ng/50dl = 7300ng/dl immediately post injecting 500mg

test e half life = 4.5 days, so 7300ng/dl reduces to approx 2500ng/dl by end of week (the more frequently you inject, the closer you will consistently be to this level on average)

if you are heavier, your test will be lower, if lighter, your test will be higher

based on these calculations the side effects of 500 test per week would be pretty light seeing as your test will only end up about 4-5x the natural amount. for context most bodybuilders test on cycle is well over 10x the natural amount, and some as high as 20,000ng/dl (40x the natural amount)

seeing as the side effects are heavily based on how much higher than natural your on cycle test level is, this is a pretty accurate way to estimate the effects and side effects of your cycle

BUT REMEMBER:

all of these calculations are before aromatisation, 5-alpha-reduction etc which will affect total test levels. aromatisation is particularly important because you need to control estrogen too. so in reality your test wont be as high as those numbers because you wont keep 100% of it as testosterone, some will get converted. ideally you can manage estrogen with bloodwork-based dosing of an AI, but if not you can start with a small AI dose when you start to feel high estrogen and just dose it based on what feels good

hope this helps i put a lot of effort in please rep :feelswah:
Mirin, thanks a lot bhai

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
yes most people start with 500 thats beginner level, dont shut down ur test for trt level dosages with little gains. if u do 250 youll be very dissapointed with gains also yes the sides dont change much from 250 to 500 and pct is easier to figure out and control

• +1
yes most people start with 500 thats beginner level, dont shut down ur test for trt level dosages with little gains. if u do 250 youll be very dissapointed with gains also yes the sides dont change much from 250 to 500 and pct is easier to figure out and control
Pct is basically, lowering the test dosage for a few weeks, taking hcg right ?

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Pct is basically, lowering the test dosage for a few weeks, taking hcg right ?
hcg isnt needed but also pct is completely stopped test dosage for 2 weeks if ur using test e depending on the afterlife but again hcg is only needed if ur worried that u might go infertile or dont want ur balls shrinking while ur on a test dosage and im forgetting the word but the medication that helps with high estrogen like arimidex is also easier with 500 test

• +1
hcg isnt needed but also pct is completely stopped test dosage for 2 weeks if ur using test e depending on the afterlife but again hcg is only needed if ur worried that u might go infertile or dont want ur balls shrinking while ur on a test dosage and im forgetting the word but the medication that helps with high estrogen like arimidex is also easier with 500 test
Yeah there’s arimidex and then people also recommend taking nolvadex for pct as well

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
yes, you will be shut down either way so you might as well get the most out of it.

500 isn't some random amount, it's about the most the average person can tolerate without any serious side effects.
Yes but the androgen receptors get desensitised, no ? So it’s always better to start as low as possible and move up ?

Yes but the androgen receptors get desensitised, no ? So it’s always better to start as low as possible and move up ?
don't think it matters, gains are dose dependent anyway.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Saint Casanova