WHEN YOUR OWN WOMEN REJECT YOU

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
Jfl went on a date yesterday with a Turkish Becky. First thing I notice is that bitch is tall af. Same as me as my larped 5’10 w insoles despite her hinge saying 5’8. These mf Europeans can’t convert fml.

She asked if I was Turkish and I said mixed. Then like an idiot I said we could be siblings. Since we have same complexion and shit. Jfl.
Funny GIF

Well date is average. Flirting n shit and I tell her to split the bill. The only time I pay is when Ik I’m getting laid and here I knew it was a long shot. I didn’t really care for this hoe because I have a few dates lined up and shit and they’re with white women who are superior to this ethnic scum bitch.

Well also during the date she talked about another date where the dude tried to kiss her and got rejected.

As I’m blackpilled af I asked his description. I asked his height and asked if his face was forward grown like mine or recessed. Bitch didn’t understand jfl.

I also shaved before this date and she told me I looked like this guy jfl.

Mirin that comparison to cartoon chad

Well at the end I tried to kiss her and right when I initiated tongue she pulled back and stopped. Said too many people. We were at a fair. Jfl ruined my whole mood. How dare a subhuman ethnic reject me. Wtf is this world man.

Once I got home I quickly hit her with the “nice to meet u” text of death. Ain’t no way I’m letting her have the satisfaction of rejection. No way an ethnic women rejects me.

Now I’m back to thinking about my white gamer oneitis who I’m going out with next week. Going into this date idec bout this foid. Just pissed me off tbh.

It’s over if I can’t even get these ethnic subhumans. Jfl. Ethnic Women don’t see bones. Just coloring. I bet if I looked like this guy she’d suck my dick on the spot

Muh just go for ethnic women. Muh jbw is cope.

@torkucel ur completely wrong about Turkish women jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, Moggie, Hero of the Imperium and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, Zeruel, Mr Test and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, guitarlordace, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
fuck off chadlite

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solar, Zeruel, guitarlordace and 4 others
I'm not reading this gay blog post
Also

Also

Also

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace, Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 22780
  • +1
Reactions: guitarlordace, Deleted member 19297 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@apemaxxed @Xangsane another reason why we should only go for white women tbh

• +1
Reactions: guitarlordace
Honestly I don’t know what a good date really looks like. We held hands flirted and even made out a little.

Jfl if you’re not impregnating a woman on the first date in 2022 it’s a bad date. Over

• JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 21340
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 22780
Well also during the date she talked about another date where the dude tried to kiss her and got rejected.

Basically she told you don’t even try to kiss me didn’t you get it ? Brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
She let me kiss her tho. We kissed twice. I don’t understand women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
Jfl went on a date yesterday with a Turkish Becky. First thing I notice is that bitch is tall af. Same as me as my larped 5’10 w insoles despite her hinge saying 5’8. These mf Europeans can’t convert fml.

She asked if I was Turkish and I said mixed. Then like an idiot I said we could be siblings. Since we have same complexion and shit. Jfl.
Funny GIF

Well date is average. Flirting n shit and I tell her to split the bill. The only time I pay is when Ik I’m getting laid and here I knew it was a long shot. I didn’t really care for this hoe because I have a few dates lined up and shit and they’re with white women who are superior to this ethnic scum bitch.

As I’m blackpilled af I asked his description. I asked his height and asked if his face was forward grown like mine or recessed. Bitch didn’t understand jfl.

I also shaved before this date and she told me I looked like this guy jfl.
View attachment 2018915
Mirin that comparison to cartoon chad

Well at the end I tried to kiss her and right when I initiated tongue she pulled back and stopped. Said too many people. We were at a fair. Jfl ruined my whole mood. How dare a subhuman ethnic reject me. Wtf is this world man.

Once I got home I quickly hit her with the “nice to meet u” text of death. Ain’t no way I’m letting her have the satisfaction of rejection. No way an ethnic women rejects me.

Now I’m back to thinking about my white gamer oneitis who I’m going out with next week. Going into this date idec bout this foid. Just pissed me off tbh.

It’s over if I can’t even get these ethnic subhumans. Jfl. Ethnic Women don’t see bones. Just coloring. I bet if I looked like this guy she’d suck my dick on the spot

View attachment 2018908
Muh just go for ethnic women. Muh jbw is cope.

@torkucel ur completely wrong about Turkish women jfl
It’s because you told her to split the bill tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
It’s because you told her to split the bill tbh
Ain’t no way I was paying that shit. It’s cause I’m not chad but whatever. I’m just pissed that in 2022 guys who mog women facially get rejected

All women reject me

What is the nice to meet you text of death?
You dare hide such treasures incel?

Pirates Of The Caribbean GIF by Sea of Thieves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and the BULL
  • +1
Shouldn't have split the bill, when the woman thinks she's on your level she demands princess treatment and has low tolerance for bullshit.

Only Chad can get away with treating her like garbage and splitting the bill since she sees him as superior and thus allows him more leeway.

That's why you hear all the stories from girls about their boyfriend's have bad hygiene, smell bad, and don't wash their ass. Only a guy who mogs her can get away with that shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24459 and the BULL
Invite her home and slice the bitch up

you're a coping incel in denial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
muh chadlite, blaming racepill why you couldn't fuck her

WTF half of this forum must be curry and turk.
Op what do you look like ?
174cm is too short for Turkish hypergamous women good luck with that.

• +1
What is the nice to meet you text of death?
You dare hide such treasures incel?

Pirates Of The Caribbean GIF by Sea of Thieves
It’s basically the yeah never “seeing or texting u again” when u get rejected as often as I have u learn a thing or two jfl

WTF half of this forum must be curry and turk.
Op what do you look like ?
174cm is too short for Turkish hypergamous women good luck with that.
I’m Turk/balk mix. But good looking enough where it’s not over for me. She couldn’t care less of the height. It was prob face not being chad enough

What did I tell you boyo. Fuck ethnic women
Bro she was literally prep for my actual date. But her rejecting me just pissed me off jfl. Technically I didn’t let her reject me. I rejected her first. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I’m Turk/balk mix. But good looking enough where it’s not over for me. She couldn’t care less of the height. It was prob face not being chad enough
Where do you live in ?
Balkans are the tallest people in the world but they have ugly dinarid face.If you have fair skin then you must be at least 4-5 psl but yes it is not enough to pass threshold level.
What about her ? Was she a brown,armenoid,turanid or anatolian farmer girl ?

Where do you live in ?
Balkans are the tallest people in the world but they have ugly dinarid face.If you have fair skin then you must be at least 4-5 psl but yes it is not enough to pass threshold level.
What about her ? Was she a brown,armenoid,turanid or anatolian farmer girl ?
I’m an ethnic Arab looking Turk. She was white passing Turk. My skin is fair tho. It’s just I have more ethnic features. Dark hair and eyes, full lips

I live in the states

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
Women are animals bonelessMan, you are not supposed to talk to them instead you hunt them down and rape them.

I’m an ethnic Arab looking Turk. She was white passing Turk. My skin is fair tho. It’s just I have more ethnic features. Dark hair and eyes, full lips

I live in the states

İf you look like fair version of this pheno,I am sorry its over for you.
White looking turks have the biggest ego and hypergamy keep that in your mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lil truecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
View attachment 2019011
İf you look like fair version of this pheno,I am sorry its over for you.
White looking turks have the biggest ego and hypergamy keep that in your mind.
If I looked like that curry abomination I’d have roped. I do fine w women jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Chadeep, the BULL and 3 others
You are larping hard bro...

It is obvious :lul: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

JFL if you think people here are going to believe that is just so happens that most of these girls are giants JFL.

You are shorter than you actually claim, otherwise you wouldn't be so obsessed with height, and you wouldn't have any trouble being almost ideal height with lifts.

I don't even think the filtermaxxed person you claim to be is you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 22126
You are larping hard bro...

It is obvious :lul: :ROFLMAO: :lul:

JFL if you think people here are going to believe that is just so happens that most of these girls are giants JFL.

You are shorter than you actually claim, otherwise you wouldn't be so obsessed with height, and you wouldn't have any trouble being almost ideal height with lifts.

I don't even think the filtermaxxed person you claim to be is you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tall women love me jfl. Maybe my perception is off she probably was 5’8 but I’m so self conscious I look at the top of their heads instead of eyes for comparison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, guitarlordace and Deleted member 19297
Bro you need to chill

• +1
Screenshot 20221230 033656 Chrome

bro if you look like this I'll suck ur duck :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and guitarlordace
Bro you need to chill
Jfl she replied and is asking me out for another date. Think I’m gonna reject her cause I like the white Becky more. But atleast Ik I won

• JFL
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 18522
I don't like unseasoned boiled chicken breasts
7B13BE10 371A 4168 A236 D3DF84DECD0C

Anyways yeah OP it’s over 4 us non whites in 2022 and 3

Im going out on NY eve I’ll prob only be able to pull gl ethnic girls cos gl white whores hate me (it is what it is). But who knows if I’m lucky and had an haircut 💇‍♂️ then I’ll be able to pull another stacylite like I did lastime I had a haircut. Pray for me that my barbers is open or I’ll be relocated to ethnic curry black and Arab women again ;(

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I had a bitch who wouldn’t stop calling me “cute” she let me kiss her many times etc. then cos like @Amnesia im aspie she left me on read then blocked me 🤣 I hate that gender so fuckin much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, guitarlordace, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person
If I looked like that curry abomination I’d have roped. I do fine w women jfl
u do fine with women? i thought u were semi-incel
also where did u get measured as 5'8?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and guitarlordace
I had a bitch who wouldn’t stop calling me “cute” she let me kiss her many times etc. then cos like @Amnesia im aspie she left me on read then blocked me 🤣 I hate that gender so fuckin much
Bitch is texting me now jfl. She’s definitely into me but I have a date with a Becky who’s into the same music and video games as me next week so I’m gonna jus reject this roach

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Bitch is texting me now jfl. She’s definitely into me but I have a date with a Becky who’s into the same music and video games as me next week so I’m gonna jus reject this roach
What music bro? Chaddy music?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and guitarlordace
  • WTF
My weaknesses are a gl girl with huge ass (can be Becky with huge ass as well)

And a girl into video games

Those 2 have me weak and I’ll slaughter villages to get a woman like that, the dopamine hit of getting that cannot be compared. Unfortunately girl gamers think I’m a player (ironic as im basically an semi incel like you) so I’m stuck with big assed primative women who make
My cock rock hard

Mirin just like how your roach dad rejected roach Stacy for white Becky

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur