Should i just pump and dump ugly but good women while in the process of my transformation

Crimson

Crimson

If only you knew how bad really things are
i have never been un a relationship probably because of my severe adversities with society and my isolation n general coming from trauma, i feel like i developed kinfd of an avoifdant atchment style to people that i love and feel very conflicted about that.

there has been this woan that like maybe she us a 4/10 facially (she has good body tho) that i have been her crush since childhood, i never really got things moving or getting a relationship with this jjust trying to hit on hotter women jfl, like digging deep un this forum and rotting has made me like quite pessimistic about love and the experience in male female relationships, tom the point that like i started to think "wow really im just a piece of shit just trying to get unconditional love , but when i get ut i just move away cuz its not form the woman i want to get"

there could be 3 options in wich i sincerely dont know wich one to pick:

a) keep improving bit by bit until i actually get what i want.
b)get into a relationship with this bitch to get experience, burtt eventually ending things out
c) just pum and dump her

im very high inhib and been thinkijng and my mind tells me option b and c would genuenly destroy this womans life, wich would literally make the only woman that loved me from the begining someone way more damaged, is there a right option? is it just being mental cucked thats holding me on this limbo, or am i genuenly doing the rught thing if i go with course a?

Last edited:
Just catch a case theory

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
Just catch a case theory
i don't think anything happens to you if you keep pumping and dumping women

women pump and dump yet they never get in trouble, you don't see guys creating cases or calling the cops because some woman decided to leave them

Become a true dionysian and have orgys with all kinds of people while slowly ascending and then you can have better orgys

i have never been un a relationship probably because of my severe adversities with society and my isolation n general coming from trauma, i feel like i developed kinfd of an avoifdant atchment style to people that i love and feel very conflicted about that.

there has been this woan that like maybe she us a 4/10 facially (she has good body tho) that i have been her crush since childhood, i never really got things moving or getting a relationship with this jjust trying to hit on hotter women jfl, like digging deep un this forum and rotting has made me like quite pessimistic about love and the experience in male female relationships, tom the point that like i started to think "wow really im just a piece of shit just trying to get unconditional love , but when i get ut i just move away cuz its not form the woman i want to get"

there could be 3 options in wich i sincerely dont know wich one to pick:

a) keep improving bit by bit until i actually get what i want.
b)get into a relationship with this bitch to get experience, burtt eventually ending things out
c) just pum and dump her

im very high inhib and been thinkijng and my mind tells me option b and c would genuenly destroy this womans life, wich would literally make the only woman that loved me from the begining someone way more damaged, is there a right option? is it just being mental cucked thats holding me on this limbo, or am i genuenly doing the rught thing if i go with course a?
Pump and dump this whore

Become a true dionysian and have orgys with all kinds of people while slowly ascending and then you can have better orgys
Man Body GIF

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
If you wanna pump and dump/experiment, only do it on retarded foids. It's hard to find good natured foids, but it's more likely if she is sub 5. If you find a good natured one, I'd say stick to dating her without thinking about dumping. The breakup will come unless you two are soulmates or whatever that shit is (not possible). Only pump and dump those who deserve it