Should I just settle for a 4/10 pajeeta and just cheat on her?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Srs

i know a nerdy pajeeta in college who is obsessed with me, and she doesn’t go out or hang out with any guys that aren’t me. I could just date her and then cheat on her with random girls at the bar. She wouldn’t know. :feelsgah:

Also she’s gonna go to med school and buys shit for me. Unironically reverse betabuxx

I regret not saying yes to 3/10s who are attracted to me. I could just date them and cheat behind their back since they usually like me anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 43822, Crisick and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, reddotguy, Ricky212 and 3 others
Srs

i know a nerdy pajeeta in college who is obsessed with me, and she doesn’t go out or hang out with any guys that aren’t me. I could just date her and then cheat on her with random girls at the bar. She wouldn’t know.

Also she’s gonna go to med school and buys shit for me. Unironically reverse betabuxx

I regret not saying yes to 3/10s who are attracted to me. I could just date them and cheat behind their back since they usually like me anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, disheartenedcel, futuregigamogger and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 48066 and Deleted member 33136
Sex haver rammblings dnrd

@kebab look another sex having faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and kebab
go for it 🤑

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Pump and dump

Go be with her and stay loyal you disgusting Dalit. The nerve of you even thinking about cheating on this girl who is loyal to you disgusts me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DingusBingus, Dr. Mog, Big White Cuck and 13 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 30679 and Michael Myers
Go be with her and stay loyal you disgusting Dalit. The nerve of you even thinking about cheating on this girl who is loyal to you disgusts me.
Emoji-anger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I thought being bad to women was supported here

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck, unknownducks, Corleone and 7 others
She has a good personality I just think she’s ugly

She is good ltr and money farm 🤑🤑🤑
You don't feel any guilt or remorse for doing that shi ?

Srs

i know a nerdy pajeeta in college who is obsessed with me, and she doesn’t go out or hang out with any guys that aren’t me. I could just date her and then cheat on her with random girls at the bar. She wouldn’t know. :feelsgah:

There was a pajeta at my old school who fancied me. She was very holy and cute looking but i did not pursue her because the age gap was to big.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Big White Cuck, forevermirin and Kristin
There was a pajeta at my old school who fancied me. She was very holy and cute looking but i did not pursue her because the age gap was to big.
Do you regret it? I regret not dating the girls who explicitly asked me out

You don't feel any guilt or remorse for doing that shi ?
of course I do, but that's life. She was given a bad hand at life and that's the price she has to pay.

if i was cheated on by a girl out of my league it would be absolutely devastating but it is what it is.

of course I do, but that's life. She was given a bad hand at life and that's the price she has to pay.

if i was cheated on by a girl out of my league it would be absolutely devastating but it is what it is.
Alright don't get caught then jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, BeanletMogger and forevermirin
Secure her and keep Bitches on the side dont be a fool

• +1
Srs

I once did that and let her clean my Home, give Money, Cook and some time later I dumped her by saying she should lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life
Srs

No I think you should seriously date her tbh.

Or

Keep her as a plate and use her to get other girls, just be murky around the status of your relationship.

I once did that and let her clean my Home, give Money, Cook and some time later I dumped her by saying she should lose weight
truly dark triad maxxed mirin u rn

i mean yeah during my high school days I'd be like noooo i need to stay loyal to my girl so I need to pick the right one

meanwhile girls play dirty all the time. This isn't a clean game. It never is.

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Srs

Can I see her?

Keep her as a plate and use her to get other girls, just be murky around the status of your relationship.
i guess this is valid as well although she seems more traditional and wouldn't go for something like that

• +1

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

say something faggots

truly dark triad maxxed mirin u rn

i mean yeah during my high school days I'd be like noooo i need to stay loyal to my girl so I need to pick the right one

meanwhile girls play dirty all the time. This isn't a clean game. It never is.
Dont stay loyal I could have fucked so many foids but I stayed loyal

• Love it
i would feel bad

but not for her, for me for putting my dick into a girl i have 0 attraction to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Tabula Rasa, Swarthy Knight and 3 others
i would feel bad

but not for her, for me for putting my dick into a girl i have 0 attraction to
this is probably how women feel like when they end up settling in a LTR with Baldy Betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, BeanletMogger, buflek and 1 other person
i guess this is valid as well although she seems more traditional and wouldn't go for something like that
you could try it. But lets be pragmatic here for a second. What is your looks level objectively speaking? Do you think you could slay outside of your ltr?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
you could try it. But lets be pragmatic here for a second. What is your looks level objectively speaking? Do you think you could slay outside of your ltr?
I slay at the club kind of often? Like 1-2 times a month if i am really trying as of late

I'm like a 5/10 she's a little below me, which is usually the case when you have no money or status like me

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and FailedNormieManlet
I slay at the club kind of often? Like 1-2 times a month if i am really trying as of late

I'm like a 5/10 she's a little below me, which is usually the case when you have no money or status like me
then why would u want to ltr an ugly bitch jfl

I mean from a PURELY pragmatic POV if the guilt doesn't eat you up. There's a lot of ways to play this...

If we are just talking extracting maximal sex, you basically love bomb the fuck out of her for a while and fuck her. But ensure you are looksmaxxing/investing your energy into yourself now. Don't actually go around trying to slay in clubs and keep all dates purely benefical to you e.g. don't go drinking as it will stunt progress. You need to use her for more than a free vagina, use her as a utility and stepping stone for your goals e.g. make this woman cook for you and shit. Extract as much as you can and self improve to the point where you feel happy.

Then go ahead and cheat and do whatever.

But this method is probs going to make you feel hella guilty and it's extra long tbh

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Kristin
then why would u want to ltr an ugly bitch jfl
I'm gonna sound like one of those virtue signaling foids but I unironically just want a gf to speak to. Sure i can fuck girls (who honestly, are probably 4-5/10 anyways) but there's no emotional connection since i don't really speak to any of my ONS after the deed.

i see this as a win honestly. Someone who is obsessed with me and can give me validation/emotional connection meanwhile I can still slay in secret cuz she doesn't understand how bars work. She thinks I'm a saint despite talking about doing drugs in front of her.

the sopranos smoking GIF

• JFL
I get what you mean. I chadfished this 4/10 spic foid a year ago and she was obsessed with me for 6 months. Even after I came clean about catfishing jfl

While I didn't find her particularly attractive I do wish I got a chance to get with her and smash. She was also down for 3sums with more attractive foids bcuz she's Bi :feelsree:

• +1
I get what you mean. I chadfished this 4/10 spic foid a year ago and she was obsessed with me for 6 months. Even after I came clean about catfishing jfl

While I didn't find her particularly attractive I do wish I got a chance to get with her and smash. She was also down for 3sums with more attractive foids bcuz she's Bi :feelsree:
Like i said earlier my guy, women do this all the fucking time. Why can't we use the "cheat with MTN/HTN and settle for LTN" strategy on them?

Sure, I feel bad, but it's better than getting into a relationship with some 10/10 who will probably treat you like a dog instead.

My philosophy from now on is to just say yes anytime a foid wants to date. It's so difficult to find any girls who don't just want cheap hookups.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Fynasids dk
I'm gonna sound like one of those virtue signaling foids but I unironically just want a gf to speak to. Sure i can fuck girls (who honestly, are probably 4-5/10 anyways) but there's no emotional connection since i don't really speak to any of my ONS after the deed.

i see this as a win honestly. Someone who is obsessed with me and can give me validation/emotional connection meanwhile I can still slay in secret cuz she doesn't understand how bars work. She thinks I'm a saint despite talking about doing drugs in front of her.
first and second paragraph don't line up.

you want someone you have an "emotional connect" with and a "gf to speak to" but you plan to not get emotionally attached and cheat with other girls? how are you going to emotionally connect with someone you plan to be dishonest with? and on the flipside how do you plan to betray someone you have an emotional connect with?

if the connect means that much to you then you won't want to risk losing it over casual slays, and if it doesn't mean much to you then you don't get what you say you want in the first paragraph.

• +1
I mean from a PURELY pragmatic POV if the guilt doesn't eat you up. There's a lot of ways to play this...

If we are just talking extracting maximal sex, you basically love bomb the fuck out of her for a while and fuck her. But ensure you are looksmaxxing/investing your energy into yourself now. Don't actually go around trying to slay in clubs and keep all dates purely benefical to you e.g. don't go drinking as it will stunt progress. You need to use her for more than a free vagina, use her as a utility and stepping stone for your goals e.g. make this woman cook for you and shit. Extract as much as you can and self improve to the point where you feel happy.

Then go ahead and cheat and do whatever.

But this method is probs going to make you feel hella guilty and it's extra long tbh
This is an incredibly good plan tbh. I could certainly see myself pulling something like this off, not because I'm a genius, but because she is so comically clueless jfl.

As for guilt I just need to remind myself that if it's not me doing the cheating it would just be someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
first and second paragraph don't line up.

you want someone you have an "emotional connect" with and a "gf to speak to" but you plan to not get emotionally attached and cheat with other girls? how are you going to emotionally connect with someone you plan to be dishonest with? and on the flipside how do you plan to betray someone you have an emotional connect with?

if the connect means that much to you then you won't want to risk losing it over casual slays, and if it doesn't mean much to you then you don't get what you say you want in the first paragraph.
i don't think that's true at all. women say this all the time, at least anonymously. "oh i like my boyfriend/husband, he's so sweet, BUT I'M JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM"

Same thing here. Sure you could be inclined to say women are illogical but those women genuinely appreciate those guys they're with. They would love it if he was in a hotter body. He just isn't.

You can certainly build an emotional connection to someone despite lying to them. For instance, I drink and smoke occasionally as a college student, and my parents would be terribly upset if they knew. However, I am still close to them despite blatantly lying to them and telling them I don't drink or smoke jfl.

I can meet you in the middle and say I could build a better connection with the girl if we were both loyal to each other, maybe a more genuine one. But honestly if I need to settle and lie about a relationship, pretending to like her, I see no harm done. Especially considering she likely would not find out. Ignorance is bliss right? she would be thrilled to be with me.

Sorry for my shit writing skills, I'm sleepy as hell

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
One of the few members on this site who isnt extremely cucked it seems
Good man, LTR her and cheat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Fynasids dk and Kristin
like how 4/10 are we talking?

Do it bro, she would probably ditch you in an instant if a 6'3 white prettyboy blinked in her direction once. Depends on how gl you are though.

• +1
Srs

Are you a pajeet yourself?

Also why not she would do the same if she was in your place and feel no remorse

slayer of sub5s

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
LTRing a 4/10 is one thing, but her being a indian too would just kill it for me, I'd have zero sexual attraction towards her. If you're getting value from being a LTR, maybe do it and fuck with the lights out. otherwise I wouldn't.
You need to use her for more than a free vagina, use her as a utility and stepping stone for your goals e.g. make this woman cook for you and shit. Extract as much as you can and self improve to the point where you feel happy
based. I did "date" a landwhale once who works as a headhunter in a big HR firm and only "dated" her so she could get me into a high-paying job jfl.

• +1