Should I just settle for a 4/10 pajeeta and just cheat on her?

Nah man, unless you genuinely enjoy spending time with her just don't, shes gonna annoy the fuck out of you real quick. And you're just gonna break her heart for no reason.

Just find a girl who's as much into you that you actually give a fuck about. Just bang beckies in the meantime.

This sound like you would agree to sell her for 50$.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Srs

i know a nerdy pajeeta in college who is obsessed with me, and she doesn’t go out or hang out with any guys that aren’t me. I could just date her and then cheat on her with random girls at the bar. She wouldn’t know. :feelsgah:

Also she’s gonna go to med school and buys shit for me. Unironically reverse betabuxx

I regret not saying yes to 3/10s who are attracted to me. I could just date them and cheat behind their back since they usually like me anyways.
date her and fix her ugly face

• Woah
Srs

i know a nerdy pajeeta in college who is obsessed with me, and she doesn’t go out or hang out with any guys that aren’t me. I could just date her and then cheat on her with random girls at the bar. She wouldn’t know. :feelsgah:

Also she’s gonna go to med school and buys shit for me. Unironically reverse betabuxx

I regret not saying yes to 3/10s who are attracted to me. I could just date them and cheat behind their back since they usually like me anyways.
the girls who are gonna be willing to sleep with you without a relationship are all gonna be low quality

top quality girls are always gonna want you devoting all your time to them and a serious relationship, they have guys just as good looking and even more than you in their instas willing to give them that

never settle with an ugly girl thinking its gonna be low maintenance and you can have fun with others tbh

• +1
why isnt any girl obsessed with me???

Settle for her! There's no such thing as a "4/10 pajeeta"... Beauty is subjective!

• JFL