Should I keep going to school?

I

IamImportant

Iron
I'm currently debating whether it's worth to go to school still. I can still go to school for 2 years (currently not going tho, cause I'm depressed, but I'd still go probably if I was convinced it's worth it). Alternatively I'd probably work part-time and make about 470 euro / month at least up to 800 is still realistic when working part-time in my case; I could also try working full-time, but not too sure. Going to school i'd get approx 270euro / month. I'm regularly spending money on drugs and looksmax-items tho, but in like half a year I can prob save most of the money that I get while currently I don't have any savings. I'm 18 yo

I need to get surgery asap (will soon have a consultation) and looksmax very hard (I do think I have quite good potential to get to HTN with simple surgery and looksmaxxes and maybe Chadlite when taking it very far eventually, currently about 2.75 to 3 PSL selfrated; I have a lot of big flaws that are easy to fix), thus money is very important to me; my parents are prob paying a large part of costs too though.

Also, I am very low NT and honestly think I still have realistic chances to improve a ton in that regard when going to school cause I transferred to a new school a year ago and didn't rly show up there yet; thus people don't know me yet (chances are definitely not higher than like 10% max tho). Plus, by leaving school completely I'd prob stay mentally very undeveloped for my whole life cause I've not rly been talking to anyone but my parents for approx 5 years and I think that the language experiences that you earn while still being in school are very important. I didn't make those experiences yet at all

Also very important to me is that through dating apps, insta etc. I will always have chances to get to know women; but like I don't think it's easy to find potential male friends outside of school unless I was to be very sociable; thus abondoning school might mean that I won't ever have male friends

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Where are you from

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
I'm currently debating whether it's worth to go to school still. I can still go to school for 2 years (currently not going tho, cause I'm depressed, but I'd still go probably if I was convinced it's worth it). Alternatively I'd probably work part-time and make about 470 euro / month at least up to 800 is still realistic when working part-time in my case; I could also try working full-time, but not too sure. Going to school i'd get approx 270euro / month. I'm regularly spending money on drugs and looksmax-items tho, but in like half a year I can prob save most of the money that I get while currently I don't have any savings. I'm 18 yo

I need to get surgery asap (will soon have a consultation) and looksmax very hard (I do think I have quite good potential to get to HTN with simple surgery and looksmaxxes and maybe Chadlite when taking it very far eventually, currently about 2.75 to 3 PSL selfrated; I have a lot of big flaws that are easy to fix), thus money is very important to me; my parents are prob paying a large part of costs too though.

Also, I am very low NT and honestly think I still have realistic chances to improve a ton in that regard when going to school cause I transferred to a new school a year ago and didn't rly show up there yet; thus people don't know me yet (chances are definitely not higher than like 10% max tho). Plus, by leaving school completely I'd prob stay mentally very undeveloped for my whole life cause I've not rly been talking to anyone but my parents for approx 5 years and I think that the language experiences that you earn while still being in school are very important. I didn't make those experiences yet at all

Also very important to me is that through dating apps, insta etc. I will always have chances to get to know women; but like I don't think it's easy to find potential male friends outside of school unless I was to be very sociable; thus abondoning school might mean that I won't ever have male friends
2 psl to 5.5 psl, never seen it happen before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357, mogstar, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Depends what you are taking and how much school costs and how good your grades are right now

Every dropout I know is either a loser or got into homebuilding/real estate

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and IamImportant
Don't go to school, especially if you're 2.75 PSL. You'd just get mogged to suicide. Work for however many years it takes for you to be above average then go to school.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and IamImportant
I'm at least 2.5 though. My skin is very shit (not acne, but some kind of scars that can very easily be hidden also I have a very disgusting looking birthmark on my chin, which can easily be removed. Also started to other skinmaxxes for collagen and acne which is also kinda noticable still. I honestly think this will improve my by like 0.75 or smth; like it actually looks disgusting right now, but it's easy to get right. I also need bimax and eyelid surgery VERY badly + I'm at 15% bf currently and can easily get down to 8% + I've not been getting my hair cut for over a year. Those are the main looksmaxxes that im looking to get + a lot of minor looksmaxxes that I don't need to list here tbh.
Getting all of that I think I can get to approx HTN and maybe after that I will still see some potential via custom implants or smth to improve a little more and cause I obv can't know if I end up high-HTN first; those might get me to chadlite. Maybe I'll just end up average or smth; cant tell yet obv
Just wanted to make clear that in my current state it's more as if I'm trying to look as bad as possible and my skin flaws are very drastic, but easy af to fix

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Depends what you are taking and how much school costs and how good your grades are right now

Every dropout I know is either a loser or got into homebuilding/real estate
School is free. I have a little below average grades atm, but can easily get that up if I were to try. Idk if worth

Like what? I want to know to make a stack
I've just bought everything that I've read about and seemed semi legit at least. Basic skincare routine for acne; also have easy access to accutane but don't wanna take it atm. For collagen microneedeling every 2nd day, MSM (dont remember dosage), Vit C 1.5g, Red Light Therapy, Collagen powder, Aloe Vera 3 times a day, prob forgot something

Don't go to school, especially if you're 2.75 PSL. You'd just get mogged to suicide. Work for however many years it takes for you to be above average then go to school.
I can get to about average PSL in like 2 months tho probably. Cause as I explained some of my most serious flaws are easy to fix. They honestly are very noticable irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm at least 2.5 though. My skin is very shit (not acne, but some kind of scars that can very easily be hidden also I have a very disgusting looking birthmark on my chin, which can easily be removed. Also started to other skinmaxxes for collagen and acne which is also kinda noticable still. I honestly think this will improve my by like 0.75 or smth; like it actually looks disgusting right now, but it's easy to get right. I also need bimax and eyelid surgery VERY badly + I'm at 15% bf currently and can easily get down to 8% + I've not been getting my hair cut for over a year. Those are the main looksmaxxes that im looking to get + a lot of minor looksmaxxes that I don't need to list here tbh.
Getting all of that I think I can get to approx HTN and maybe after that I will still see some potential via custom implants or smth to improve a little more and cause I obv can't know if I end up high-HTN first; those might get me to chadlite. Maybe I'll just end up average or smth; cant tell yet obv
Just wanted to make clear that in my current state it's more as if I'm trying to look as bad as possible and my skin flaws are very drastic, but easy af to fix
You should ask for a rating tbh I dont mind privately rating you. I doubt you are 2.5 psl, everyone who says that here at 4psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Can i send you a pic of how I looked with my skinflaws fixxed via private conversation? So that you can judge if it's worth to go

You should ask for a rating tbh I dont mind privately rating you. I doubt you are 2.5 psl, everyone who says that here at 4psl.
Aight, can you start a conversation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
very rare indeed lefort 3 tier
HgDpMmO

pm me pics op
but go to school or you'll end up wagecucking but still being poor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14848
School is free. I have a little below average grades atm, but can easily get that up if I were to try. Idk if worth
I had the same issue as you and didn't go.
Not only will you get mogged, which is bad enough, but you will also be bullied if you are truly <3 PSL.
It's definitely not a fun experience. - I waited till I looked better, went to a new school and eventually graduated as the best of my class later on.
You can always try again if you didn't graduate in the "normal way".

That is not the issue. The issue is getting bullied and contemplating suicide because of it. I wouldn't go to school in your shoes. Going to school with 2.5 PSL is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357 and IamImportant
Not only will you get mogged, which is bad enough, but you will also be bullied if you are truly <3 PSL.
It's definitely not a fun experience. - I waited till I looked better, went to a new school and eventually graduated as the best of my class later on.

That is not the issue. The issue is getting bullied and contemplating suicide because of it. I wouldn't go to school in your shoes. Going to school with 2.5 PSL is a death sentence.
How old were you when you went to a new school?

Don't think I ever got bullied, but I always feel pitied tbh

Last edited:

how much PSL were you?

how much PSL were you?
I was probably 2 PSL, maybe 3 PSL.
In any case, I was very bad looking. Strangers, who I've never met and never talked to, would look at me and start laughing.
I remember one time I was walking up to the train station and some High-Tier normie guy said to a girl standing next to him: "Look, your new boyfriend" and they started laughing. - I didn't even know these people.

It was a really really bad experience.

Doesn’t seem like you’re thinking far ahead. Just go to school dude, statistically it’s the better option as well