Gold
130274015 1064320350661150 7033916309616679267 n
131017477 376842296933276 2299015996800585850 n

maybe go for a slightly more relaxed style to look lower effort

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 8616
maybe go for a slightly more relaxed style to look lower effort
yeah thats what i was afraid of, thought it looks odd having your hair styled like that when you're and out and about in a plain t shirt
also does my hair look weird in this pic?
130310055 694746294400192 5954504046624834321 n

go longer at least 4 inches on top

if you got skinny head dont get the sides shaved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
It shows your bald spot

go longer at least 4 inches on top

if you got skinny head dont get the sides shaved
should i style it backwards if i grow it out like you're saying? idk if that would be my ideal because i have a widows peak hairline

should i style it backwards if i grow it out like you're saying? idk if that would be my ideal because i have a widows peak hairline
nah just blowdry it up and use hair clay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10104
yeah thats what i was afraid of, thought it looks odd having your hair styled like that when you're and out and about in a plain t shirt
also does my hair look weird in this pic?
View attachment 860386
it looks less clean than first pic, do same style as first pic but try to fringe a lil more rather than have it stand tall

• +1
it looks less clean than first pic, do same style as first pic but try to fringe a lil more rather than have it stand tall
all right appreciate the help

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77
Who's gonna tell him?

Download

You have a huge neurocranium OP. Which means it's over.

OK either ask @sytyl or keep believing that's me :feelskek: Damn my larp was good eh? I mog you to the moon and back greycel. JFL at your neurocranium.
if it wasnt you then you wouldn't be mad

I am not mad. Are you autistic? I am LAUGHING at you jfl
im laughing at this
9FE5732B C6B3 43C9 8462 C1BB86269348

sad life you were given
where is your jaw? thats so fucking narrow
hairline is so high
also shit nose

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Keep coping thinking that's me. I've already given you the answer.
how am i coping lmao you are literally so embarassed of your true self
don't blame you tbh, i would rope if i had your face

how am i coping lmao you are literally so embarassed of your true self
don't blame you tbh, i would rope if i had your face
@sytyl who's gonna tell him?
Letlts 4

You would look better with a longer hairstyle. I learned this thanks to this forum. For many years I had been wondering if I would look better with short or long hair and what I found out is that I was wrong to think that thick messy hair would be ugly because now there are lots of guys with the messy tiktok hairstyle and women love it.

So short hairstyles where you use gel are actually a terrible idea for young guys who can grow longer hair especially when you look younger.

In my case, I always look younger than my age so short hair makes it look like I cant grow hair, while long thick hair makes me look more cute and attractive to women.

The best way to know which hairstyle is best is to use FaceApp and to learn to morph not just the face but the hair also and see what looks best. In my case, thick long hair tucked behind my ears that goes down the back of my neck looks a lot better than what I have now so I am not going to cut my hair for an entire year so I can get that look.

This is a morph of myself:

Received 299255924753006

You can find the original picture by going through my ratings thread (search "copingvolcel 22 6 foot 4" on google if you can't find it)

• +1
View attachment 860438
not u jfl, the fact that your jaw fits your tongue and teeth is beyond me
JFL You know instead of quoting me back and forth you could easily have asked Sytyl instead of wasting your time coping, but no, you're a greycel and as such retarded. LOL at you
Laughingdoll2

JFL You know instead of quoting me back and forth you could easily have asked Sytyl instead of wasting your time coping, but no, you're a greycel and as such retarded. LOL at youView attachment 860447
the fact that you think calling me a greycel is an insult just shows how retarted you are
you have 12k posts on an incel website, good life you're living

You would look better with a longer hairstyle. I learned this thanks to this forum. For many years I had been wondering if I would look better with short or long hair and what I found out is that I was wrong to think that thick messy hair would be ugly because now there are lots of guys with the messy tiktok hairstyle and women love it.

So short hairstyles where you use gel are actually a terrible idea for young guys who can grow longer hair especially when you look younger.

In my case, I always look younger than my age so short hair makes it look like I cant grow hair, while long thick hair makes me look more cute and attractive to women.

The best way to know which hairstyle is best is to use FaceApp and to learn to morph not just the face but the hair also and see what looks best. In my case, thick long hair tucked behind my ears that goes down the back of my neck looks a lot better than what I have now so I am not going to cut my hair for an entire year so I can get that look.

This is a morph of myself:

View attachment 860433

You can find the original picture by going through my ratings thread (search "copingvolcel 22 6 foot 4" on google if you can't find it)
very helpful answer man, i will check it out
appreciate you

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
the fact that you think calling me a greycel is an insult just shows how retarted you are
you have 12k posts on an incel website, good life you're living
Well I'm only here in my free time and enjoy shitposting, what can I say? And no I didn't think greycel was an insult.

Well I'm only here in my free time and enjoy shitposting, what can I say? And no I didn't think greycel was an insult.
'for my free time' jfl
the only reason why you're on here that much is bcz of this:
9FE5732B C6B3 43C9 8462 C1BB86269348

JFL at this point I'm just postmaxxing replying to your retarded accusations :feelskek:
you are ugly, all right, ugly? im saying this as someone who is not fully into looksmaxing, thats what a normie would say if he saw you
you're in no place to tell people its over boyo

you are ugly, all right, ugly? im saying this as someone who is not fully into looksmaxing, thats what a normie would say if he saw you
you're in no place to tell people its over boyo
Nigga I literally sent Sytyl video proof that I'm not him jfl and this was his reaction

It's over for your face and your IQ as well OP.

Are you retarded? The whole point is I sent him video proof that I'm not that guy and then he rated me 5.5psl. Damn your IQ must be below 80
idc what he rated idek him
all i know is your face and its over for it

idc what he rated idek him
all i know is your face and its over for it
Are you purposefully this retarded or just trolling, is my question at this point

Are you retarded? The whole point is I sent him video proof that I'm not that guy and then he rated me 5.5psl. Damn your IQ must be below 80

No fillers for midface ratio.It's over..

Tell that to him, not me. Pretty sure even he mogs you tho jfl
you only saw my forehead buddy boyo
over for you anyway
maybe that guy you are saying is gl idk him tbh

do you think if I looked like him I could have slain the bitches I have?
you havent fucked no bitches
you are ugly
you can only have sex if you pay
you are so sad and pathetic
nobody will ever love you for your look

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
you havent fucked no bitches
you are ugly
you can only have sex if you pay
you are so sad and pathetic
nobody will ever love you for your look