Should I keep my hair styled like that?

ok keep believing im that guy
yeah i do, pretty easy to believe considering how ugly he looks
your life is so sad, what are you doing man?
morphing yourself and posting on incel sites hoping for people to believe it's you? it makes no sense
just accept your faith and end it
it will do you good, you will be happier that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
yeah i do, pretty easy to believe considering how ugly he looks
your life is so sad, what are you doing man?
morphing yourself and posting on incel sites hoping for people to believe it's you? it makes no sense
just accept your faith and end it
it will do you good, you will be happier that way
morphing a video jfl yeah sure

yeah you can do that actually
dude, basically what is going on is you send that guy your vid and he was impressed by the morph and rated you 5.5psl and now you believe him
you're like 4 psl or less, depends on what you consider average

• JFL
the fact that you think calling me a greycel is an insult just shows how retarted you are
you have 12k posts on an incel website, good life you're living
Greycel is a synonym for newbie.

The "cel" is a reference to the fact that you are registered on an incel website so you are part of the community. It is not an insult. When your username becomes blue, you will be bluecel, then maybe greencel but then it stops since most active users have a red or orange username. Since the gap between big color changes becomes bigger and bigger after a certain point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
yeah you can do that actually
dude, basically what is going on is you send that guy your vid and he was impressed by the morph and rated you 5.5psl and now you believe him
you're like 4 psl or less, depends on what you consider average
jfl you're retarded. My point is you can't morph a video

i guess you were bullied younger? you definitely have very severe mental issues to be doing that shit lol
truth is you hate yourself and are right to do so

• JFL
Greycel is a synonym for newbie.

The "cel" is a reference to the fact that you are registered on an incel website so you are part of the community. It is not an insult. When your username becomes blue, you will be bluecel, then maybe greencel but then it stops since most active users have a red or orange username. Since the gap between big color changes becomes bigger and bigger after a certain point.
i think he used it in an effort to insult me bro
i dont think using such sites makes you lesser or anything, im on them myself, just stupid that he would consider that an insult

i guess you were bullied younger? you definitely have very severe mental issues to be doing that shit lol
Tenor 12

JFL this greycel is extremely triggered that I said to him it was over.

Keep coping thinking that guy's me.

You can't morph a video.

Have fun

If you take everything so personal, this website will make you cry or get angry every time.

It is focused a lot on trolling, especially other people and other users of the site. Some guys make threads about me or share my picture around and photoshop it but it is all just for fun. I'm not mad at them and you shouldnt be either.

There is a lot of great information to learn on this site about looksmaxxing and a lot of inspiring stuff too but you will only be able to appreciate it if you are able to laugh when you get trolled or when some people dislike you or make fun of you.

This is not a forum for snowflakes, if everything offends you, then maybe reddit would be a better choice for you. However, reddit is filled with lies about self improvement, has lots of simps and doesnt allow free speech, or advanced text formatting in thread replies. So choose wisely.

• +1
If you take everything so personal, this website will make you cry or get angry every time.

It is focused a lot on trolling, especially other people and other users of the site. Some guys make threads about me or share my picture around and photoshop it but it is all just for fun. I'm not mad at them and you shouldnt be either.

There is a lot of great information to learn on this site about looksmaxxing and a lot of inspiring stuff too but you will only be able to appreciate it if you are able to laugh when you get trolled or when some people dislike you or make fun of you.

This is not a forum for snowflakes, if everything offends you, then maybe reddit would be a better choice for you. However, reddit is filled with lies about self improvement, has lots of simps and doesnt allow free speech, or advanced text formatting in thread replies. So choose wisely.
you are being very nice to me man ngl
i do understand τhat my hairline is not ideal and kind of a failo and these guys are exaggerating and yeah i'm definitely very sensitive that's why i'm doing him like that

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

i remember your thead btw, it's fucked up that they are sharing the pictures around tbh
this site would be way better if it was more serious

i remember your thead btw, it's fucked up that they are sharing the pictures around tbh
this site would be way better if it was more serious
Most black pill communities tend to be like that, that is because making jokes and making memes about people is funnier than just talking about looksmaxxing all the time. The number of posts that someone has does not necessarily determine whether they are a loser or not, it really depends on how long they have been on the site. In my case, I joined in late August and posted on nearly every thread I could find that I was interested in and I did that almost every day except for 1 month where I stayed away from the site completely.

So I have a lot more posts than some guys who have been around for less time than me, but I don't see it as a complete waste of time because I have learned a lot by replying to many different newbie "rate me" threads, that is actually how I am able to finally give advice now, because looksmaxxing is actually much simpler than we think, and all the advice given by active users who have lots of posts looks very similar. And thanks to all that time I have spent on the site writing, I am finally able to make the best achievable morphs of myself with FaceApp since I know which features I need to improve, and then I can aim for that look and achieve it. I never would have gained all that knowledge elsewhere.

The main reason why I joined was to understand how to looksmax
, that was the point of my "rate me" thread. But what I found out is that the best advice you can get on looksmaxxing will always come from yourself once you understand how to looksmax. Because other people can only judge based on pictures, but pictures can be incorrect based on the angle and the camera lens used since each lens will change the shape of your face, and some users can lie to prevent you from looksmaxxing or they can give the wrong information by accident, but if it comes from you, you will know what needs to be fixed and what is fine, and that is because you know yourself better than anyone else.

I don't think that the site could be more organized because everyone has different opinions about different things, even 2 users with the same level of knowledge can disagree with each other on what is attractive and what is ugly, I have seen it many times, and that is why looksmax.me cannot be like reddit's TRP or MGTOW, because we are not an ideology, we don't just repeat what we read like mindless parrots, we are free thinking individuals with different ideas and opinions that all fit within the black pill's main focus, that "looks matter more than anything else because most people need to be with other people to be happy." That is the black pill's main thesis, then we can agree on most looksmaxxing techniques but disagree on what looks good and what doesn't.

Most people think that incels think they are owed sex and they think that a guy who is ugly can still be happy but their assumptions are wrong, an incel's main goal isn't to simply get laid but to be attractive enough to attract women with his looks alone, he wants women to look at him because that would make him feel like he really exists, he needs women's attention and validation and he would be far happier to have sex with a girl who loves him than with a prostitute who is faking, this is why prostitution wouldn't solve the incel problem, female hypergamy is the cause of incel terrorist attacks, not anything else.

There are only 2 solutions to female hypergamy, either women's hypergamy is controlled by restoring marriage and removing divorce, or men have to improve to match women's standards, since we don't live in a patriarchy anymore, only the latter is possible. And, incels want women that they are attracted to, their standards will vary from person to person but usually they want a very good looking woman to be in love with them and they are much uglier than her so they complain and become hateful and angry to the point that they would take their revenge upon happy people if they want to commit suicide.

Looksmax and lookism have, for the most part, users who are incels but want to change their looks in order to be attractive enough to get the women that they like and be happy, not all the users of this site are virgins, but according to some polls I have seen since joining, it is over 50%, and there are Slayers like Larsanova and Amnesia but they are rare and only slay because they looksmaxxed.
Whereas true incels are hopeless and want to die, looksmax users see a way out through looksmaxxing and becoming the best version of themselves through unconventional methods. Not everyone needs a surgery though, sometimes softmaxxing is enough.

I know I wrote another essay but this one basically is an introduction to what this website is for newbies, it's not just me talking about myself, so it could help other newbies to understand what this website is truly about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Most black pill communities tend to be like that, that is because making jokes and making memes about people is funnier than just talking about looksmaxxing all the time. The number of posts that someone has does not necessarily determine whether they are a loser or not, it really depends on how long they have been on the site. In my case, I joined in late August and posted on nearly every thread I could find that I was interested in and I did that almost every day except for 1 month where I stayed away from the site completely.

So I have a lot more posts than some guys who have been around for less time than me, but I don't see it as a complete waste of time because I have learned a lot by replying to many different newbie "rate me" threads, that is actually how I am able to finally give advice now, because looksmaxxing is actually much simpler than we think, and all the advice given by active users who have lots of posts looks very similar. And thanks to all that time I have spent on the site writing, I am finally able to make the best achievable morphs of myself with FaceApp since I know which features I need to improve, and then I can aim for that look and achieve it. I never would have gained all that knowledge elsewhere.

, that was the point of my "rate me" thread. But what I found out is that the best advice you can get on looksmaxxing will always come from yourself once you understand how to looksmax. Because other people can only judge based on pictures, but pictures can be incorrect based on the angle and the camera lens used since each lens will change the shape of your face, and some users can lie to prevent you from looksmaxxing or they can give the wrong information by accident, but if it comes from you, you will know what needs to be fixed and what is fine, and that is because you know yourself better than anyone else.

I don't think that the site could be more organized because everyone has different opinions about different things, even 2 users with the same level of knowledge can disagree with each other on what is attractive and what is ugly, I have seen it many times, and that is why looksmax.me cannot be like reddit's TRP or MGTOW, because we are not an ideology, we don't just repeat what we read like mindless parrots, we are free thinking individuals with different ideas and opinions that all fit within the black pill's main focus, that "looks matter more than anything else because most people need to be with other people to be happy." That is the black pill's main thesis, then we can agree on most looksmaxxing techniques but disagree on what looks good and what doesn't.

Most people think that incels think they are owed sex and they think that a guy who is ugly can still be happy but their assumptions are wrong, an incel's main goal isn't to simply get laid but to be attractive enough to attract women with his looks alone, he wants women to look at him because that would make him like he really exists. And, incels want women that they are attracted to, their standards will vary from person to person but usually they want a very good looking woman to be in love with them and they are much uglier than her so they complain and become hateful and angry to the point that they would take their revenge upon happy people if they want to commit suicide.

Looksmax and lookism have, for the most part, users who are incels but want to change their looks in order to be attractive enough to get the women that they like and be happy, not all the users of this site are virgins, but according to some polls I have seen since joining, it is over 50%, and there are Slayers like Larsanova and Amnesia but they are rare and only slay because they looksmaxxed.
Whereas true incels are hopeless and want to die, looksmax users see a way out through looksmaxxing and becoming the best version of themselves through unconventional methods. Not everyone needs a surgery though, sometimes softmaxxing is enough.

I know I wrote another essay but this one basically is an introduction to what this website is for newbies, it's not just me talking about myself, so it could help other newbies to understand what this website is truly about.
maybe you should make this a thread

• +1

Most people think that incels think they are owed sex and they think that a guy who is ugly can still be happy but their assumptions are wrong, an incel's main goal isn't to simply get laid but to be attractive enough to attract women with his looks alone, he wants women to look at him because that would make him like he really exists. And, incels want women that they are attracted to, their standards will vary from person to person but usually they want a very good looking woman to be in love with them and they are much uglier than her so they complain and become hateful and angry to the point that they would take their revenge upon happy people if they want to commit suicide.

started a convo with you if you're not busy bro

• +1
I liked your hair, but I think it could make it a little more messy.

• +1

Last edited: