should i keep on bonemashing at 14?

iblameorbital

iblameorbital

Iron
i been bonemashing like 2x per week but 2 months ago i hit my. left zygo so hard i actually fractured it like a little one i went to doctor and it was indeed a little fracture but idk if my left zygo looks better than my right. should i or not keep doing it

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and mlbmogger252
Lmao it doesn’t work dude

My right zygo is completely recessed and non existent idk what to do

YESS KEEP BONESMASHING YOUR CRANIUM TILL YOU CAN SEE YOUR BRAIN GIRLS LOVE THAT

• JFL
Reactions: Lalala
i been bonemashing like 2x per week but 2 months ago i hit my. left zygo so hard i actually fractured it like a little one i went to doctor and it was indeed a little fracture but idk if my left zygo looks better than my right. should i or not keep doing it
Mirin how fucking low your iq is Gosh bro

No. You shouldn't be bone smashing at all. Eat well (lots of protein and healthy fats) , workout heavy and do it consistently , do a sport at some point , preferably for a full year, when your not doing sport workout consistently, sleep alot and well, and you'll be better off than if you decide to bonesmash. Also mew. Make sure your tongue posture is good.

No. You shouldn't be bone smashing at all. Eat well (lots of protein and healthy fats) , workout heavy and do it consistently , do a sport at some point , preferably for a full year, when your not doing sport workout consistently, sleep alot and well, and you'll be better off than if you decide to bonesmash. Also mew. Make sure your tongue posture is good.
i do varsity wrestling

somebodies gonna die as a result of bonesmashing if this trend continues going on :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

it does not work, the only reason you think it does something bcs your face is swollen for 1 day and you go back to normal after it

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
14 YEAR OLDS SHOULDN'T BE ON THIS SITE

it does not work, the only reason you think it does something bcs your face is swollen for 1 day and you go back to normal after it
who tf revived this thread

“howd you knowni listen to tiktokcels bo advice and I mirin james sapphires looks”-:feelsuhh:

No. Bonesmashing literally only causes inflammation. You’re gonna cause nerve damage for no reason. What you really should be doing is injecting test tho. I wish I did at 14

l
No. Bonesmashing literally only causes inflammation. You’re gonna cause nerve damage for no reason. What you really should be doing is injecting test tho. I wish I did at 14
look at my most recent post