• RDT_20240606_024032204295534449870304.png
    RDT_20240606_024032204295534449870304.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, arab_chink, jinnu and 2 others
Rethink dumbass

By you asking this question, others will feel responsible for giving you any answer that may encourage your suicide, and that makes people uncomfortable so they are likely to tell you no.

If your considering this question, then the likely conclusion is that your life is at some area pretty grim. So for the sake of honesty, my answer is;

probably.

Though, i would at least try to exhaust all of my options first. There's no rush. At the end of the day, you will die. Whether its in 10 years, now, or in 90. Death is not avoidable. But the parts in-between may be salvageable. The sole fact that you are asking this questions leads me to believe that you have not quite yet exhausted all of your options in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rawmilk and arab_chink
Exhaust all of your options first boyo. Give it you all one last time.

Fly so high that if you ever fall you die.

you are probably in HS and use tiktok all day but killing yourself won't fix anything.

tell me ur stats and ill say if its worth for u or not

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
No i'd miss you

• So Sad
Reactions: rawmilk
By you asking this question, others will feel responsible for giving you any answer that may encourage your suicide, and that makes people uncomfortable so they are likely to tell you no.

If your considering this question, then the likely conclusion is that your life is at some area pretty grim. So for the sake of honesty, my answer is;

probably.

Though, i would at least try to exhaust all of my options first. There's no rush. At the end of the day, you will die. Whether its in 10 years, now, or in 90. Death is not avoidable. But the parts in-between may be salvageable. The sole fact that you are asking this questions leads me to believe that you have not quite yet exhausted all of your options in life.
Is it worth while to live if you live in solitary?