Should I kpopmaxxing or epplay implant + europe jaw suregonmaxxing. 15 Asian here.

Which one should I try to achieve?

• It's over. Just rope.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Kpopmaxxing

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Epplay implant maxxing

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Hi. I'm 15 5'10.5 asian with shoe I can fraud to 6 and mog 60% of asian Manlet race population. I may look like a subhuman in your eye but trust me I'm don't that compared to average asia. The main question it should i just kpopmaxxing (surgery,style,hair, basically everything to archived this look)

Which I don't want to be, I even feel disgusting looking at this picture. But if it's the best choice for me I gotta do it.
Images 25

Or cope with epplay implant and jaw surgeon in Europe rhino etc. and HOPE I can achieved prettyboy white looks (which will mog 90% of asian here if I can look that style. IF it even possible)

Which one so you guys think? Here is my subhuman facd
RDT 20210814 1553268274613289705925091

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, KraftDurchLeid, Ryan and 3 others
Kpop max bro, I pull JBs in the west after kpopmaxxing. Also fix your skin first before worrying about anything else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
kpop
but u need rhino and lip reduction for max result

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Ryan and AtlasTH
You look sea tho, idk how kpopmaxxing will work

Your skin looks horrible, all those kpop stars have very smooth, glowing skin.

kpop max or style max

ive seen asian dudes at my school at your looks level get girls coz they have weird earings and haircut, they were also quite tall for asians aswell probably around 5ft10-5ft11

you have potential

Canada maxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't think so
kpop max or style max

ive seen asian dudes at my school at your looks level get girls coz they have weird earings and haircut, they were also quite tall for asians aswell probably around 5ft10-5ft11

you have potential

Average Asian looks better than you stop coping

Please rate me fellow brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
did op forget to mention the average asian is subhuman so he isn't a subhuman?

• +1
its never over

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Why do you make that face in pics?
Are you taking a dump or something?

Pray to allah

He could make his upper lips bigger full lips are ideal
well his upper lips only look thin cause his maxilla is recessed so he should rather get jaw surgery. but if there isn't the money for that yes sure

• +1
well his upper lips only look thin cause his maxilla is recessed so he should rather get jaw surgery. but if there isn't the money for that yes sure

I will need bimax to fix my underbite

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Well idk if jaw surgery will help his lips look fuller i bet there's many guys with weak maxillas and thick lips he needs lip surgery to make it bigger

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back