Should I larp as LGBT for jobs?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Volcel - don't talk to me about "Stacies"
Thinking about putting they/them on my CV to hopefully get a job by filling diversity quotas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Mewton, Jova and 13 others
Larp as tranny

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Chadeep, got.daim and 3 others
"larp"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lysine, deepfuckingvalue and 17 others
Im kinda thinking of this too but im not quite sure, need to set my strategy right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wsada
good idea

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
>10 hours tanning session
>dye your hair pink
>they/xhey/them/xhem/pupself in cv
>40UI estrogen + vegan diet + 1 hour of sleep + 10L of premium soylent drinks/day
>Get insta promoted to CEO after mentioning BlackRock quota to the employer

happy pride month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Jova, Chadeep and 8 others
If you can't with your enemy then join it. I'm planning getting into Judaism, become a free-mason, consider myself some weird LGBT+ shit with pronouns, become a leftist politician and public activist. Once I'm in and get certain power, I will destroy all those institutions from the inside (except judaism, dw officers😉). I will need help though

Last edited:
  • +1
If you can't with your enemy then join it. I'm planning getting into Judaism, become a free-mason, consider myself some weird LGBT+ shit with pronouns, become a leftist politician and public activist. Once I'm in and get certain power, I will destroy all those institutions from the inside. I will need help though
this is unironically based. i think the public cosncious is swinging back though it might be more efficient to post braindead nazi ideas and tell people to storm mason buildings

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
How we went from firing faggots, to having to claim you're a faggot in order to get hired, in just 30 years, has got to qualify as the most rapid downfall of any civilization in history.

• JFL
this will unironically work for some companies trying to meet dei quotas

You should lie as much as possible in your applications. No shame in it whatsoever.

You don’t need to pretend, buds. We all know you’re a homo and it’s ok, we don’t judge

Saying that you are women or black will be better tbf

All Fun and games until manager takes your anal virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and optimisticzoomer
If you can't with your enemy then join it. I'm planning getting into Judaism, become a free-mason, consider myself some weird LGBT+ shit with pronouns, become a leftist politician and public activist. Once I'm in and get certain power, I will destroy all those institutions from the inside (except judaism, dw officers😉). I will need help though
how to get assasinated 101

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn