Should I laser off facial hair?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I’m in the military so we have to shave everyday regardless, I want to do laser hair removal for my face so it will be easier to get rid of acne and pigmentation in that area, dark spots from acne seem to never fade in that area and I think it’s because of shaving almost everyday. Plus laser would give me that pretty boy texture, and I’m half black so I don’t even grow that much facial hair to have a big beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Madhate
based millitary making kids with acne fight

I’ve reread this 4 times and still confused wdym
He is trying to be a big bully, don't mind him, he is still coping with what i did to his mom

Btw he called you a little scrawny kid with acne

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
He is trying to be a big bully, don't mind him, he is still coping with what i did to his mom

Btw he called you a little scrawny kid with acne
oh i wonder who is behind this

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
what if you want to keep a beard or a stubble in the future though

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Next thread from OP: "Should I get a penectomy?"

I’m in the military so we have to shave everyday regardless, I want to do laser hair removal for my face so it will be easier to get rid of acne and pigmentation in that area, dark spots from acne seem to never fade in that area and I think it’s because of shaving almost everyday. Plus laser would give me that pretty boy texture, and I’m half black so I don’t even grow that much facial hair to have a big beard
"Should I destroy my option to be masculine in the future?":The thread

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
"Should I destroy my option to be masculine in the future?":The thread
Laser hair removal doesn’t remove facial hair forever and if you need facial hair to be masculine other things need to be addressed.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and sandcelmuttcel
No you shouldn’t

No you shouldn’t
I have masculine features and a good build, not much more I have to do for masculinity except small modifications to eyebrows. It’s not like I’m taking a big hit if no facial hair plus it’s normal for blacks (I’m half black) to have no facial hair.

I can’t even grow my shit out in the military and honestly there’s a ton of guys who have like no facial hair and mog. Way too many ppl in this post being too dogmatic over something that tbh needs context. Some people look better without some look better with stubble etc

I can’t even grow my shit out in the military and honestly there’s a ton of guys who have like no facial hair and mog. Way too many ppl in this post being too dogmatic over something that tbh needs context. Some people look better without some look better with stubble etc
Legit negative IQ if you laser it off, stubble is the greatest soft max. It’s not that hard to shave everyday

lmao, if you are in the military you clearly lack the skill of judgment, so it's actually kind of smart asking the autists on this forum for advice.
Laser every hair follicle on your body, fuck it, get rid of everything while you are at it.

• JFL
Reactions: Julius
Legit negative IQ if you laser it off, stubble is the greatest soft max. It’s not that hard to shave everyday
You can’t have stubble in the military are you slow?

Nah especially if you're young that shit will eventually grow back.

yes if you want to MTF

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
yeah why not, don't listen to these fags
I did it, but I am white and needed like 12 sessions (each 2 months apart)
my face is a lot better now as I don't need to shave and it's not irritated, it's clean af now

• Woah
Reactions: thecel