Should I LDAR at 17?

Deleted member 20735

Deleted member 20735

17//ForeverAlone//Subhuman//Truecel//Balding
I am very aware that I will never, ever, have a chance at any kind of relationship with anyone, both platonically and romantically. At this point, it is far too late for me to make any kind of progress in both of these realms. I am truly subhuman looking, and at this point, I've came to accept that. I don't know why, but I just don't care anymore. I really do still want both platonic and romantic relationships, but I know someone that looks like me doesn't have that privilege. With that in mind, I am seriously considering LDARing. Where I am right now, I would be perfectly fine just staying inside, finishing school, eating, listening to music, etc. I don't know how long I could stay isolated, but at this point, even when in public I am still isolated and cast away from every other person. I see people's reactions to me, I know how strangers see me. I know I'm probably the ugliest person in the United States that isn't obese or suffering from a facial disability (I do have a muscle tone disability, though). And regardless of looksmaxxing, I will still be a bald, 115 pound trucel. There is no looksmaxxing for your male pattern baldness. There is no looksmaxxing for your disability. And to be honest, I can't see why I should continue to put myself into social positions where strangers mock me with their facial expressions or actions. I see girls in public my age stare at me all the time, I know they think I'm a creep. There's no point in putting myself through this mockery anymore, especially when I do just fine at home playing games, listening to music, and eating. Legit, I went out to a few events this past weekend, with a lot of people my age there. You wouldn't believe the amount of girls that stared at me like I was a walking deformity. A few even ran away. This has made me realize there is no point in coping anymore, there is no chance for me to make relationships.

Should I just LDAR?

• So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel
I started from like 16/17 and regret it, but also can't stop. It's quite brutal if you don't have solid copes

I am very aware that I will never, ever, have a chance at any kind of relationship with anyone, both platonically and romantically. At this point, it is far too late for me to make any kind of progress in both of these realms. I am truly subhuman looking, and at this point, I've came to accept that. I don't know why, but I just don't care anymore. I really do still want both platonic and romantic relationships, but I know someone that looks like me doesn't have that privilege. With that in mind, I am seriously considering LDARing. Where I am right now, I would be perfectly fine just staying inside, finishing school, eating, listening to music, etc. I don't know how long I could stay isolated, but at this point, even when in public I am still isolated and cast away from every other person. I see people's reactions to me, I know how strangers see me. I know I'm probably the ugliest person in the United States that isn't obese or suffering from a facial disability (I do have a muscle tone disability, though). And regardless of looksmaxxing, I will still be a bald, 115 pound trucel. There is no looksmaxxing for your male pattern baldness. There is no looksmaxxing for your disability. And to be honest, I can't see why I should continue to put myself into social positions where strangers mock me with their facial expressions or actions. I see girls in public my age stare at me all the time, I know they think I'm a creep. There's no point in putting myself through this mockery anymore, especially when I do just fine at home playing games, listening to music, and eating. Legit, I went out to a few events this past weekend, with a lot of people my age there. You wouldn't believe the amount of girls that stared at me like I was a walking deformity. A few even ran away. This has made me realize there is no point in coping anymore, there is no chance for me to make relationships.

Should I just LDAR?
dewut