SHOULD I LEAK @25thpercentile human'S IRL NAME?

Why would someone be threatened by a name leak?
You don't understand buddy, if his real name was leaked, it could be then traced to all of social media, his email would be spammed, his name would be under the spotlight, everyone that he knows on social media and doesn't have at the very least his facebook friends private, you could info all of them that he spends his life on here and that's hes racist, he's this, that, dirt on the name, address leaked, parent names, etc.. Could get so worse he would be swatted, cars plates would be known, police would be on his ass under false assumption.

And this is something that one with intelligence can do with just a name leak. Never ever EVER give out your personal info.

YET ANOTHER BULLY RUTHLESSLY TORMENTED BY THE ALMIGHT SQUARE. YA ALLAHU AKBAR WE'RE THE FUCKING GODS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
Fear what? that you will dox me. JFL
You fear knowing that right now your living doesn't depend on your decisions anymore. I can finish your wellbeing whenever I feel like doing so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
You fear knowing that right now your living doesn't depend on your decisions anymore. I can finish your wellbeing whenever I feel like doing so.
i live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You don't understand buddy, if his real name was leaked, it could be then traced to all of social media, his email would be spammed, his name would be under the spotlight, everyone that he knows on social media and doesn't have at the very least his facebook friends private, you could info all of them that he spends his life on here and that's hes racist, he's this, that, dirt on the name, address leaked, parent names, etc.. Could get so worse he would be swatted, cars plates would be known, police would be on his ass under false assumption.

And this is something that one with intelligence can do with just a name leak. Never ever EVER give out your personal info.

YET ANOTHER BULLY RUTHLESSLY TORMENTED BY THE ALMIGHT SQUARE. YA ALLAHU AKBAR WE'RE THE FUCKING GODS
But there are many people with the same name. Will you guys just shitpost all the people with the same name jfl?

• +1
i live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Good luck
I've literally pinpointed your location. My men are reaching there to execute you right as I type this. Be wise

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, PersianKingdom and 2 others
this is cringe. you take the site too seriously and big text doesn't make things funnier

• +1
this is cringe. you take the site too seriously and big text doesn't make things funnier
YOU ARE LEGIT A GOOK WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO ME?

• +1