Should I lean clean bulk, cut or maintain weight with lots of protein?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Should I lean clean bulk, cut or maintain weight with lots of protein? I dirty bulked now i had a mini cut what should i do

Attachments

• 1703182771084.png
    1703182771084.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
@MaestheticMaso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and adyyyyyyyyyy
Genetics probably aren’t good, but to be fair he is fat here.
Fat my arse. He has the same body composition as me and I'm a twig. Just lack of the good ol' muscle tone.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Fat my arse. He has the same body composition as me and I'm a twig. Just lack of the good ol' muscle tone.
No you’re much leaner than him. Look at his arms, belly and even chubby fingers. He’s quite a high bf percentage.

Anyways I don’t know what’s the point of uploading a picture in that weird angle.

OP send a picture from the front.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No you’re much leaner than him. Look at his arms, belly and even chubby fingers. He’s quite a high bf percentage.

Anyways I don’t know what’s the point of uploading a picture in that weird angle.

Attachments

• 20231223_164352.jpg
    20231223_164352.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
here u go i cut lil bit but my parents tell me i lost too much weight, i just wanted to leanmaxx