Should I leanmax or keep my size?

honestly you look kinda boneless facewise aswell so the cons outshine the pros of leaning out lmao just remain ur bf or slightly leaner. you wouldnt have that much bone definition in the face, maybe jawline but u already got a beard so it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
honestly you look kinda boneless facewise aswell so the cons outshine the pros of leaning out lmao just remain ur bf or slightly leaner. you wouldnt have that much bone definition in the face, maybe jawline but u already got a beard so it doesnt matter
I agree mostly.

youre fat leanmax to %12

The problem is that you like a homeless hamster my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 27660
the issue for naturals is you gotta pick between size and leanness

ideally you build up muscle and then lean down, but then u gotta just bulk again and keep repeating the cycle

id say just commit to either a bulk or a cut (prob bulk since its heading into winter) and then cut down in the spring/summer, then rebulk again...

the issue for naturals is you gotta pick between size and leanness

ideally you build up muscle and then lean down, but then u gotta just bulk again and keep repeating the cycle

id say just commit to either a bulk or a cut (prob bulk since its heading into winter) and then cut down in the spring/summer, then rebulk again...
Truuuu

I’m proly like 17%