Should I leanmax?

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Iam currently on 15-13% bf
Cheekbones are barley visible now,but they are very visible in good lighting

Iam skinny now tbh,even tho my lower abs aren’t visible
Should I leanmax until my cheekbones are even more visible?
 
If you go too lean, it could stunt your growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
Iam currently on 15-13% bf
Cheekbones are barley visible now,but they are very visible in good lighting

Iam skinny now tbh,even tho my lower abs aren’t visible
Should I leanmax until my cheekbones are even more visible?
i havent been over 12% bodyfat in the last 5/6 years probably so idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Are your cheekbones visible?
yes bro, most people can get their cheekbones visible but never get lean enough.

someone i know, used to think he had a babyface with no bones, and i convinced him to get lean and now even he has cheekbones jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I know dudes who lost body bloat and still recessed into oblivion lmao.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Stay at 15%bf while your still growing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, JackSparrow and Deleted member 4563

Similar threads

Ecdysial
Replies
16
Views
43
mangotimer
mangotimer
no1softee
Replies
7
Views
33
TGUN.
TGUN.
Crimx991
Replies
3
Views
25
Crimx991
Crimx991
hexum.dnd
Replies
8
Views
40
GermanSubmarine
GermanSubmarine
Farsin
Replies
2
Views
17
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top