should I leanmaxx for summer or build muscle for next year

• WTF
Reactions: hopecel
If your bf is below 15%, keep caloric surplus. If it's above 15%, do mini cut and keep bulking again (surplus of max 500 calories).
Niggas saying gymmaxing is pointless are just pussies afraid to work hard or other gymcels thinkining only good body will make them successful, forgetting to improve other attributes
good body is only that matters
hamza type post
@hopecel
but is this actually true? would be nice to slay in summer
jfl at such redpilled Jeffries

@hopecel is hamza on roids?
Hamza is 100% natty roids are for Jeffries ADONISES DON'T USE THAT UNNATURAL MAN-MADE GARBAGE WHICH DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IN NATURE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel
Answer: Depends what you currently look like

If your skinny with not enough muscle. Bulk.

If your a fat blob. Cut down and maintain.

• +1
  • Love it
Leanmax
Natty gymcelling is pointless either be lean or roidmax
0 point bulking naturally you'll still end up dyel when lean lol
Real thats why ive never worked out in my life and am getting on roids next week

Get lean first and get a girlfriend. Then bulk for one year because that's how long the honeymoon period of love lasts and she will forgive you getting a bit fatter for this time. Don't go above 15-16% bf tho. Then cut and either slay with a decent physique or repeat the cycle if u want

• +1
Get lean first and get a girlfriend. Then bulk for one year because that's how long the honeymoon period of love lasts and she will forgive you getting a bit fatter for this time. Don't go above 15-16% bf tho. Then cut and either slay with a decent physique or repeat the cycle if u want
im 18 in summer, is teen love jover?

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
im 18 in summer, is teen love jover?
Idk i hope not. I am 18 in the summer too. I have disgusting acne scars rn and it might take a while to get rid of them so hopefully there is still time

• +1
Idk i hope not. I am 18 in the summer too. I have disgusting acne scars rn and it might take a while to get rid of them so hopefully there is still time
i feel its over
smash joaquin phoenix GIF

• +1
i feel its over
Why can't you get a gf? Height, face or what? If u didn't get teen love there is always lying about your age and going on yubo like Amnesia so you get JBs

• +1
Why can't you get a gf? Height, face or what? If u didn't get teen love there is always lying about your age and going on yubo like Amnesia so you get JBs
nigga im fat, my family never let me sleep, i wake up at night for no reason, my life is A FUCKING COMEDY

there is no place I can go to sleep like a fucking human, its all so funny
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• So Sad
nigga im fat, my family never let me sleep, i wake up at night for no reason, my life is A FUCKING COMEDY
Tirzepetide ASAP bro. Fatcel is volcel. But your family is suifuel, atleast you're 18 soon so you can sleep in your car or sth

• JFL
Tirzepetide ASAP bro. Fatcel is volcel. But your family is suifuel, atleast you're 18 soon so you can sleep in your car or sth
I dont have a car, i have nothing, its all SO FUNNY
worst of all my parents expect me to listen to them AHHAHHAHAAA

I dont have a car, i have nothing, its all SO FUNNY
worst of all my parents expect me to listen to them AHHAHHAHAAA
Ova for u. All you have left is jokermaxxing

• +1
Ova for u. All you have left is jokermaxxing
I want to commit crimes
I just have to keep leanmaxxing. I will no longer listen to my parents. YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
heath ledger joker GIF

• JFL
  • Love it